Boss_Mummy_Sale #4 BM does not stand for Bridesmaid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just said Qs Halloween themed birthday party next weekend, surely even she wouldn't have his birthday party on the same weekend as the wedding of the year?

Or do you think she means next weekend as in next next weekend because the wedding is this weekend. 🤯🤪

Also, these..!!!
These are more "bridal" than what I wore to my own wedding 🤣
What is the second pic? Looks like one of those banana clip hair things from the 80s embellished with beads

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m pretty sure the wedding is this weekend and Q’s birthday is the weekend after or the last one of October. I think she said it’s Halloween themed because his birthday is so close to it so I’m guessing it’s the last October weekend for him.

Those hair clips are so bridal! The hint is in the insta handle 🙈

Reactions: 5
Quinn's birthday is October 26th. I only remember as one of my kids has that birthday and I remember him being born on the same day.

Reactions: 2
Slightly changing the subject but slightly not. Someone maybe a couple threads back or maybe even this one posted about someone (K) won’t name her cos it’s likely not allowed idk the rules as such but basically she wants to be BM from buying everything BM sells / buys to some of her posts etc. well I followed her just to see who everyone was on about and I haven’t remembered to unfollow but just as i went on to do so her stories came up and you can just tell she deffo tries to be like BM!! The eye bleeping, the poses etc. man. Why?! Of all the people you aspire to be like in the world.. anyway moving on. Back to BM. WHEN THE F*CK IS THIS WEDDING?😴😂😂
She’s like the primark version

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Guys! She did something semi child friendly! Took Quinny to see the Christmas lights at the range 🤣
B65B2443-A548-493D-B4CF-F055A07CFB12.jpeg
51DE8CE1-C628-4F1D-A105-C40B98C1C0F9.jpeg

• Wow
Instead of asking your followers, how about you just be a normal person and contact chi chi? Explain the situation and send your proof of postage 🤷🏼‍♀️🙈
3DA0F5C3-3ED5-4AD7-ABFE-7CE1ED988954.jpeg

Hi Gus!
Glad you found him 🙄😞 poor dog, all lovely when he was a pup, now old and smelly (as she says) they don’t wanna know!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.