Boss_Mummy_Sale #4 BM does not stand for Bridesmaid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps we should all just say....

Hi georgie! Glad you are reading here and taking note! Perhaps we should add more parenting advice for you to follow??

Also why does she swill whatever drink round her mouth before she swallows its weird!

Who thinks there will be wine this evening you know cos her day started at 4am??

Reactions: 8
Oh and whilst you’re reading here, please try and remember that this wedding isnt about you, it’s your brother and Amy’s day and no one wants to have you taking centre stage, pissed by 11am, with your bridal hairpiece 🙄
P.S…my Aldi shortbread is more Scottish that your manky hubbie. Get him new clothes for Xmas 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She does realise this isn’t her wedding right?

all these bridal bits I feel really sorry for her SIL to be

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Why dose she put on that fake bloody lisp when ever showing us what she brought 😒 .. so annoying ......

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How could she be arsed to type that all out?!?!
I think she’s done it for it to be shared here tbh. In the past I’m sure she would always do talking stories? Just seems a bit calculated to me and for attention if anything. She just needed to literally put one slide of i couldn’t pay for my petrol! Doesn’t everybody know you can fill in a form and go back later? I think you have 48 hours or something to return to pay or they report it to the police as theft.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why dose she put on that fake bloody lisp when ever showing us what she brought 😒 .. so annoying ......
I listened to Chez doing her Gousto sales pitch earlier and she talks just like BM and at the end had the lisp too. Who’s copying who😬

Reactions: 4
Blaming Halifax when in reality, every so often your contactless stops working to prevent fraud and every so often you HAVE to use your card. Not ideal but it happens, happened to me the other day in Asda! You’re not special BM, it hasn’t just happened to you and it’s not the banks fault you total arse wipe. Also, how many stories!? Grow up.

Reactions: 11
I listened to Chez doing her Gousto sales pitch earlier and she talks just like BM and at the end had the lisp too. Who’s copying who😬
I noticed this as well!! I have got BM on Instagram but I do have Chez and whilst listening to her I was like how do I know this voice or who does she sound like…

Reactions: 3
God how does this woman even get through life? I bet she’s SO annoying to be friends with, work with, know... she’s just not likeable. Stupid frog face witch.

Reactions: 7
“I track every £1 I spend”

must be easy as it would be home bargains, TK Maxx and any shop that sells fashion from 20 years ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.