Boss_Mummy_Sale #4 BM does not stand for Bridesmaid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
15 minute window to get fuel, she doesn’t ‘work’ and one child is at school. What the hell has she been doing all day?! Also who is she kidding that Scott has ‘clients’.

There is no way she tracks every pound, she spends too much and too often and what with all the ordering and returning. Pathetic human.

Reactions: 8
how can you not tell you’ve a problem when you down a glass of wine still in your coat on a Tuesday evening like wtf
Worst is she thinks it makes her cool ffs

Reactions: 6
She must be drunk already. Crying in her coat on stories and her two latest stories are weird. One cuts off as it starts and the next, she says something about cross charging Halifax and that cuts off too. At least WAIT until your precious babies are in bed before getting drunk you twit. She claims she loves listening to them playing without a care in the world…how about you be a mother and be in the same room, playing WITH them? This woman has some serious issues.
371319DE-C2DA-44DC-A176-B53054C3AD71.jpeg

Reactions: 5
68200CA6-C1F6-4A81-87D7-C5CA977A6888.jpeg

Fukkkkkk me she’s crying now because she had to go back to shop to pay for her petrol
You are a fully grown woman
A mother of 2
Pull yourself together woman!!

• Haha
There always seems to be a drama when Scottie non Scottie is away. Either the kids playing up or her in tears🙄 Is he seeing clients in Scotland or trying to pick up the accent ready for kilt man to attend the wedding 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have to say, she looks much better with her hair normal and straight like that, rather than the over the top curly bouncy blow dry she does

Reactions: 9
In her latest story she’s hugging those children like somebody has died and they are the only things she has left in her life!

No doubt she’ll be on the phone to ‘mummy’ tonight who will pacify her and tell her amazing and perfect she is.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Calling Halifax twats… I get it’s a really sh*t situation but it’s her fault her handbag is in Scott’s car… I can’t stand people who make all their problems other people’s issue!!! Get over yourself you twit and stop drinking so you can actually be organised! I really wonder how she used to hold down what she made out were high powered jobs!!!

Reactions: 14
In her latest story she’s hugging those children like somebody has died and they are the only things she has left in her life!

No doubt she’ll be on the phone to ‘mummy’ tonight who will pacify her and tell her amazing and perfect she is.
Feeling left out as all the attention is on her brothers wedding

Reactions: 5
Georgie… say it with us now K.A.R.M.A

don’t you make the link between all the crappy stuff you do and how that turns up in your life as stress, worry and chaos?!?! P.S wine doesn’t take your problems away ya alki

Why they hell would you leave your handbag and purse in your husbands car boot?! It’s so weird!

Reactions: 11
Why they hell would you leave your handbag and purse in your husbands car boot?! It’s so weird!
Exactly! Surely not so hottie Scottie would have thrown his bags in the boot before going yo the airport too and thought I'll chuck this back in the house 🤷‍♀️

Calling Halifax twats… I get it’s a really sh*t situation but it’s her fault her handbag is in Scott’s car… I can’t stand people who make all their problems other people’s issue!!! Get over yourself you twit and stop drinking so you can actually be organised! I really wonder how she used to hold down what she made out were high powered jobs!!!
Exactly her own bloody fault!!! What an idiot!

Reactions: 3
There always seems to be a drama when Scottie non Scottie is away. Either the kids playing up or her in tears🙄 Is he seeing clients in Scotland or trying to pick up the accent ready for kilt man to attend the wedding 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
It's to make Scott feel bad and not go away as much. She is so calculating. Geirgie no matter how much you cry online Scott will still be playing away

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Sole parenting two children and she’s pissed. If she was on benefits she’d be involved with SS, disgusting this is seen as ok!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.