Boss_Mummy_Sale #4 BM does not stand for Bridesmaid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s got the shorts on but a different top 🤣🤣🤣
Oh look, precious rainbow baby forward facing. It absolutely boggles my mind how she doesn’t have any idea about safety. Ella seems really awkward. Doesn’t seem to want to be on camera, in the car she seems a bit annoyed BM films all of them and on a ride, she turns her head away 😬
View attachment 813070View attachment 813071View attachment 813072
I’m sure Ella doesn’t like her (who can blame her eh? ;)) ! That’s why she’s so obsessed with Logan

Also - I feel like we need to talk more about the fact they are having a CHILD friendly day out!? 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Felt really sorry for Ella when she was filming Q and Ella was in the background trying to get in shot but she kept turning the camera so she couldnt, she did it twice I think. Really nasty.

Reactions: 6
I’m starting to wonder if she doesn’t actually suffer from hangovers….

a) she never stops drinking long enough to feel it
b) I think she thinks it’s cool to say, like when teenagers take a sip of the vodka from the cupboard then pretend they’re hammered, I think she does it for the camera and the attention, if I was truly hungover last thing I could cope with would be a rollercoaster

Reactions: 10
So when she said she only had 2 weeks to find a dress for the wedding she actually had about 4 weeks? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So when she said she only had 2 weeks to find a dress for the wedding she actually had about 4 weeks? 🙄
She was so desperate to ensure she had the most standout and attention seeking dress of course she didn’t have 4 weeks. She needed the dress NOW!

Someone asked in a q&a if the rest of the family were sorted and she replied like such a teenager
Mum has THE most beautiful dress
Daddy has the SWISHEST suit
Scotty has a FINE ARSE SEXY suit but is still deciding whether he’ll wear a kilt (because he’s SCOTTISH don’t you know!)

It just seems like all of them feel like they need to be the best dressed and centre of attention on the day 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
if I were the sister in law I’d be tempted to ask her to submit a photo of her full outfit for vetting 2 weeks beforehand 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s at her parents so technically she’s handed responsibility for her children over to them 🙄
I swear she’s trolling us at this point 🤢
39C76554-6B01-435F-BE65-12394BF41FF1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Slightly changing the subject but slightly not. Someone maybe a couple threads back or maybe even this one posted about someone (K) won’t name her cos it’s likely not allowed idk the rules as such but basically she wants to be BM from buying everything BM sells / buys to some of her posts etc. well I followed her just to see who everyone was on about and I haven’t remembered to unfollow but just as i went on to do so her stories came up and you can just tell she deffo tries to be like BM!! The eye bleeping, the poses etc. man. Why?! Of all the people you aspire to be like in the world.. anyway moving on. Back to BM. WHEN THE F*CK IS THIS WEDDING?😴😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s at her parents so technically she’s handed responsibility for her children over to them 🙄
I swear she’s trolling us at this point 🤢
Can almost guarantee that Granny and Grandpa have been drinking all afternoon too though!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.