Boss_Mummy_Sale #4 BM does not stand for Bridesmaid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she picks really high fashion items thinking she can get away with them. I’m early 30s and combined with becoming a mum, I just can’t wear the things I did even a few years ago. I accept that while I like on trend items they don’t always suit me. I feel like Georgie is yet to realise the same. I’d love a shacket but the ones I’ve tried haven’t suited me. The issue is she was putting the collar up on that one 🙈 just no!
I'm early 30s mum just know how to style items, she dresses like a 50 year old, that pink cardigan video of another womN was enough to see how old she would look in it yet she still bought it. She just needs to move into this decade, rather than dress like when your younger, dress own age and will look loads better and younger.

Reactions: 3
Her outfits where going well till she put on the bright pink long cardigan… NO! Just no. Also; the blue outfit it was alright but with maybe black boots not the ones she had one. I mean I’m no gok wan. I’m a 30 year old mum off 1 who unless it’s the weekend (work) lives in her pjs so I have a cheek to even talk about anybody else but yeah, just no… her nose is giving me daniella Westbrook vibes.. perhaps she’s been on the old marching powder hense the teeth and odd nose 😂😂😂

Tuna and sweet corn pasta salad with a tit load of bacon bits??

Bacon and tuna?

Rancid sorry.

Also bacon bits are to be sprinkled on. Not create a fuckin crusts ffs.

Am I wrong? 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I'd love to know where she gets all her money from. Always buying shite, always out 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I'd love to know where she gets all her money from. Always buying shite, always out 🤔
But won't spend money on nice lunch on their day our she makes shitew pasta 'salads' no salad in sight. Only fruit for quinn not sienna 🙄

Reactions: 5
As Logan and Ella are going too, maybe she could have bought less TK Max tat this week and treated them to a nice lunch🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m sure they will appreciate their dry bacon fishy pasta 🤮 No rocket tho…it’s not a taste sensation then🙄

“Kids, what’s your fondest memory from your childhood?”

“That time we ate room temperature fish and mayonnaise pasta in the rain at a theme park and spent the next week in hospital with food poisoning”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As Logan and Ella are going too, maybe she could have bought less TK Max tat this week and treated them to a nice lunch🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m sure they will appreciate their dry bacon fishy pasta 🤮 No rocket tho…it’s not a taste sensation then🙄
Or balsamic glaze!
She's abeen out on the booze again. Surely the night before a trip to a theme park the last thing you want to do is drink 🤔

Mum goals level 100 - just what those poor kids need before a fun day out
4FBCDADC-B7A4-4CC7-8DE3-B13096DBF0F4.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
I really do think she's a functioning alcoholic. Nobody will ever pick her up on it because they're all the same. They all (her mum, dad etc) thrive on their own perception that they're "posh" and really work to live up to that. Part of that is one being absolutely sozzled most days and nights of the week. Hilaaaarious.

If she were poorer, someone would have said something to her.

Reactions: 16
I really do think she's a functioning alcoholic. Nobody will ever pick her up on it because they're all the same. They all (her mum, dad etc) thrive on their own perception that they're "posh" and really work to live up to that. Part of that is one being absolutely sozzled most days and nights of the week. Hilaaaarious.

If she were poorer, someone would have said something to her.
10 years she will be in liver failure if she carries on
Why she film people minding their own business exercising? I'd be fuming

I assume she drove herself to the gym aswell😡😡😡 Youre absolutely right, she gets away with what she does cos she presents herself as posh totty but really she’s just dragging her kids up with a wine bottle in her hand.
Now the big question is….will scotty non scotty manage to peel himself out of his pink and blue combo and wear different clothes today😉

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
He’s got the shorts on but a different top 🤣🤣🤣
Oh look, precious rainbow baby forward facing. It absolutely boggles my mind how she doesn’t have any idea about safety. Ella seems really awkward. Doesn’t seem to want to be on camera, in the car she seems a bit annoyed BM films all of them and on a ride, she turns her head away 😬
BAEAE204-B4FC-43C7-8E8A-5FC7CB91364D.jpeg
3C81422B-42C3-4B0A-BFC7-3E80F9478BAF.jpeg
D8CE6ABF-F848-4A3A-A2E7-4C53A379D73C.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.