Boss_Mummy_Sale #4 BM does not stand for Bridesmaid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im culled but please let us know if she teams those ugly bastard cowboy boots with her denim skirt šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She doesnā€™t seem to compute that if she stopped spending so much money on tit she doesnā€™t need, sheā€™d be able to see a private dentist and do things like go on holidays that arenā€™t to the in laws.

Also, she never seems to buy anything for Scott-ish, probably why he only has one outfit!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She looks really different in her stories today, I canā€™t work out what it is ā€¦

Reactions: 4
The boots!!!! Just because theyā€™re reduced! Theyā€™re disgusting and look worn and water marked already! And we do NOT need to see the thongs she bought šŸ˜‚
B5C8F010-D1BA-4911-B5CA-0720075DF1E9.jpeg
C7449627-7300-4E68-A79B-69B0E83DF683.jpeg
3A5D906D-F3E4-4A1A-AC78-CCA2CC53395D.jpeg
661F5311-2FC1-4514-9A1C-39AD02EB6E2A.jpeg
32894851-9F66-466C-BDE5-F786C0FCBCD5.jpeg
DFC9C7BC-A468-4403-96E0-8A27D95240B2.jpeg
5B204B89-5A9E-47DC-B6B4-91478EA4D8EE.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
The boots!!!! Just because theyā€™re reduced! Theyā€™re disgusting and look worn and water marked already! And we do NOT need to see the thongs she bought šŸ˜‚View attachment 810289View attachment 810290View attachment 810291View attachment 810292View attachment 810293View attachment 810294View attachment 810295
Oh my god! No way are they new, tk maxx must have had them returned and thought duck it put a new tag on them and back out on the shelf for some mug to buy them. Ā£60 for a pair of used boots!!! They look worn and disgusting. Iā€™m so shocked that she would even buy them when theyā€™re all marked.
what brand are they if theyā€™re rrp Ā£250. I never go in tk maxx because it looks so cramped and jumble sale like, do they really sell named designer items?

She looks really different in her stories today, I canā€™t work out what it is ā€¦
I think itā€™s the filter on stories that she uses that makes it look like her nose has been pulled up like a pig. She looks better without the filter.

Reactions: 7
Oh my god! No way are they new, tk maxx must have had them returned and thought duck it put a new tag on them and back out on the shelf for some mug to buy them. Ā£60 for a pair of used boots!!! They look worn and disgusting. Iā€™m so shocked that she would even buy them when theyā€™re all marked.
what brand are they if theyā€™re rrp Ā£250. I never go in tk maxx because it looks so cramped and jumble sale like, do they really sell named designer items?
I think she says the boots are all saints - not that matters when theyā€™re so hideous! I think tk maxx is mostly unknown ā€œdesignerā€ and really old season stuff along with tit nobody wants. Iā€™ve only ever got kitchen things in there like le creuset and Joseph Joseph. Sheā€™s definitely one of those who think if theyā€™re worth Ā£250 and Iā€™m paying Ā£60 thatā€™s a bargain and I canā€™t miss out.

• Haha
More high end high street and it usually old season and discontinued items. I bought some le Creuset because they discontinued what matches me collection a good few years ago but tk maxx sell it.

Reactions: 3
I think she says the boots are all saints - not that matters when theyā€™re so hideous! I think tk maxx is mostly unknown ā€œdesignerā€ and really old season stuff along with tit nobody wants. Iā€™ve only ever got kitchen things in there like le creuset and Joseph Joseph. Sheā€™s definitely one of those who think if theyā€™re worth Ā£250 and Iā€™m paying Ā£60 thatā€™s a bargain and I canā€™t miss out.
Iā€™m with you - the TKMaxx she goes to usually is attached to a Homesense. I bloody love HS, picked up some brilliant homeware stuff in there but the TKMaxx there is like a jumble sale full of tat.

Reactions: 3
Why does she buy horrible cheap shoes for Q
Why not go get his feet measured properly and buy one pair of decent shoes from Clarkā€™s.
moaning because those duck ugly boots where Ā£16. They wonā€™t be good for his feet and will surely struggle to walk in them.

Reactions: 8
going by the pictures added above on how she looks different.. to me she looks dare I say it, normal? Also sober, like sheā€™s not eye bleeping herself, you can see her full face itā€™s not being covered by sweaty wanky jingle jangle bracelets, her hair looks nice itā€™s not puffed out horrifically or hidden under a sweaty cap , like she actually looks her age (I know itā€™s the filter) but thatā€™s my opinion going by just those snippets. Iā€™m culled šŸ¤£

Reactions: 6
All Saints boots always have a worn/dirty look when theyā€™re new, for some reason

Reactions: 1
I was going to say the same @nosy-nora i thought she actually looked really nice today and she really suits that hairstyle, it doesnā€™t age her like she normally wears it.

Reactions: 1
Ā£16 for a pair of heavy clumpy boots for Q that are just for decoration seeing as he isn't even walking yet. Yes that makes alot of sense :unsure: If she's that desperate for him to have something on his feet then go to Clarks and get some properly fitted pre walkers, be much better for the developing bones in his tiny feet. And no words for all the other stuff, she just loves spending money on tit she doesn't need.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.