Boss_Mummy_Sale #4 BM does not stand for Bridesmaid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Struggling to understand why she thinks their posh. My neighbours have a hot tub and they are far from posh.

I don’t get why she had to impress everyone, if they are your friends just be you.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Struggling to understand why she thinks their posh. My neighbours have a hot tub and they are far from posh.

I don’t get why she had to impress everyone, if they are your friends just be you.
Yeah why did she keep mentioning the hot tub 🤷🏻‍♀️ Loads of people have them now

Reactions: 4

The problem is we can all see how much validation she seeks from strangers online so in real life, it’s even greater! I didn’t think the friends looked posh or seemed any better than her, but that’s her own issue. It’s sad she couldn’t be like they have a hot tub which we enjoy but we’re going to cook an incredible meal. Having money and buying nice things, doesn’t make you any better than anyone else, it doesn’t make you a nice person or make you happy. You’d think at Georgie’s age she’d know this but as someone said earlier it’s all keeping up with the Jones’s.

• Heart
When she said ‘WE learnt to ride a bike’ who does she mean by We? The royal We? Her and Sienna? Her, Scott and Sienna? The whole family including her parents and the dog? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That man must wear that outfit 350 days of the year. At least BM doesn’t have much washing from him…dirty skank! First time I’ve EVER seen S on a bike, not even a balance bike when she was little, well done on giving her a bit of time for fun, non alcohol related time for her…there’s a first for everything 🙄

Reactions: 9
So nice to see them doing something that is actually child/sienna orientated! 🙌🏻 It’s only taken over 5 years. Poor wee girl deserves a proper childhood and not sat on date nights with her drunken parents.
Please stretch the boat out and buy her a helmet the next time you’re getting yourself another something at the shops Georgie!

Reactions: 11
Only 6 comments on her last 6 posts. Where’s all her little sheep gone?

• Haha
Over to Solomon’s page foaming at the mouth for a baby name I imagine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There’s no way Boss Mummy would let a pesky little virus ruin HER big day

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.