Boss_Mummy_Sale #4 BM does not stand for Bridesmaid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I actually liked shackets till saw one on her. Then that pink cardigan is awful!! So cheap and tacky looking.. oh well matches the owner perfectly
I think she picks really high fashion items thinking she can get away with them. I’m early 30s and combined with becoming a mum, I just can’t wear the things I did even a few years ago. I accept that while I like on trend items they don’t always suit me. I feel like Georgie is yet to realise the same. I’d love a shacket but the ones I’ve tried haven’t suited me. The issue is she was putting the collar up on that one 🙈 just no!

Reactions: 3
Omg I actually liked shackets till saw one on her. Then that pink cardigan is awful!! So cheap and tacky looking.. oh well matches the owner perfectly
I think her shacket is too long and a weird fabric. It just looks like a tit quality coat 🤣

Reactions: 4
I know this isn’t mums net but what the duck is with that cot and why isn’t it on the lowest setting especially when all she bleeping talks about is how tall her child is. I didn’t even know for bumpers were still even a thing especially for rainbow babies 🙄 ALSO, she looked different because the filter smoothed out the pig nose

Reactions: 11
Q’s cot is a bleeping death trap 😡😡😡😡😡
No idea why she has bumpers on! They're not recommended at all. Can just imagine her taking them off when health visitor visited then out them back on because you no... she's the boss of her baby and knows best. Absolute idiot

Reactions: 7
I’m a passionate believer in wearing what you want at any age!! But it’s also true that as you get older you get to know what suits you. I say buy less and rewear. She absolutely favours quantity over quality. Thatt shacket makes her look short. Bizarrely!!

No idea why she has bumpers on! They're not recommended at all. Can just imagine her taking them off when health visitor visited then out them back on because you no... she's the boss of her baby and knows best. Absolute idiot
My daughter is 24 and when she was born they were saying don’t use cot bumpers and quilts were not recommended till over a year so it’s not like it’s a new safety thing. Thick she is!!

Reactions: 6
why are only half of all of her teeth white? This looks like a set of fake teeth 🧐

505D2F94-9B96-4421-B580-1EBCCAD9EF1E.png

And also if it’s not the filter then what is going on with her nostrils and Michael Jackson nose?

AEBAADED-2E5F-4ABA-A856-033C28919123.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.