Boss_Mummy_Sale #4 BM does not stand for Bridesmaid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she obsessed with how big her kids are? I don't get why it's so funny with multiple laughing emojis? She is tall and he is tall so we're they expecting hobbits?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You’re both really tall and you feed him adult sized meals….is it really a surprise he’s big🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
5A802724-F8D6-4F3D-ACA4-6062C71656E7.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4
If they all have the sickness bug, why are they out?! I thought it was 48hrs after last bout of sickness 😷

• Sick
Reactions: 6
You’re both really tall and you feed him adult sized meals….is it really a surprise he’s big🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️View attachment 808461
Jeez BM that’s nothing to laugh about that’s verging on a medical condition!

For context at my child’s second birthday height was 90cm, which is in the 91st centile..... we’re both tall, and our child is considered to be a “lanky” very tall toddler, towering above every other child the same age, so Q measuring just 3cm less whilst over a year younger is concerning, it’s the kind of thing pituitary tumour nightmares are made of; not trying to diagnose but in her shoes I’d be needling a paediatrician to check him out

Reactions: 4
Why is he wearing such chunky soled boots in that photo of him on the trike. No child that is not walking yet beeds something so sturdy and clumpy. Even if her is beginning to walk a little pre walker shoe would be more comfortable for him surely.
I think how she dresses him is hideous but thats just my opinion, but surely heavy boots and restrictive denim is not comfortable for a one year old baby?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.