Boss_Mummy_Sale#28 Her lack of parenting is frightening, she’d rather be wearing upside down lightning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would she get her suitcase back that quickly?
She only posted this morning they’d “found it”

Reactions: 5
I've read all of these like 😮 that woman is unhinged. She needs help. Such a bullshitting liar.

Reactions: 17
A grown ass married woman with two kids going on social media and acting like THAT 🤦 How is she not embarrassed for herself lol.

Pour yourself a drink George Hun, it'll make you feel better xo

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s acting like she lost them in Athens and years later someone found them. She is unhinged and a total narcissist

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine her poor kids excited to see their parents when they get home and then she's just sat there crying over her bracelets into her phone for strangers on the internet with a pint of wine. Some black mirror tit 🥴 those poor kids man what a weird childhood

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Wonder if she brought them little something back . As I'm.sure she would of shoved phone in face and barked at them to say thanks...

Reactions: 10
I can't afford a/c or the bill so she should think herself lucky
---
Scott will tell sidepiece that the "G" is an S for sienna. It's not a G

• Haha
Reactions: 12
god she is so ungrateful. She had a loft conversion and AC. most people cant afford that, at least she gets a nice cool bedroom. Im sleeping downstairs where its cooler atm 😅

Reactions: 12