Boss_Mummy_Sale#28 Her lack of parenting is frightening, she’d rather be wearing upside down lightning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably had to fill the forms out as due to the close proximity of the fire to the hold they didn't at that time know if there would be any damage to suitcases. She's just a bloody drama queen, if her smelly bracelets ment that much to her she should have worn them on her other wrist!

Reactions: 9
You’ve got to be REALLY stupid to put those valuable and sentimental things in the hold.
She says she has bad luck, but it’s her lack of intelligence that created these dramas (and her need for attention of course). Poor poor Boozy 🙄

Reactions: 18
I’ve just had a 20 minute scroll through her 22,000 posts and gave up so fair play to you!
It reminded me that she used to be fairly relatable but also always booze obsessed, always a tit mum & always obsessed with her ugly husband.
I didn’t get them from her insta. I got them ages ago on previous tattle threads when I didn’t know how to use tattle and ended up downloading the files to my phone. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A British Airways spokesperson said: 'Emergency services quickly extinguished a small fire of a third party ground vehicle. No customers were impacted and there were no injuries.'

She’s going to drag this out for days isn’t she. I hope her bag gets dropped by the baggage handlers if she’s stupid enough to have put ‘work items’ in her suitcase. Bet she doesn’t have anything properly insured.

Reactions: 10
Like every other "drama" in her life, it's a convenient excuse for her to open a bottle of something as she's "stressed" and therefore justify her drinking. I don't believe one single word of it, she's been caught out about different stuff so many times.

Reactions: 15
Those manky bracelets and charms will be glad to have been hosed down - the first time they had a proper clean

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not going to lie but this is absolute gold 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the sunglasses 🤣 *poof* gone! 🖕🏻
and when exactly is she “working” seeing as she has never been off her stories, was she hoping to get a gig doing the socials for the Parthenon? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Has she actually put an iPad in hold? Who puts something like that in there 😅

Reactions: 13
She’s laying the seeds for the insurance claim! It’s probably not even in there but she’s just laying these little tit bits that she thinks will be “evidence” for her fraudulent claim!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s laying the seeds for the insurance claim! It’s probably not even in there but she’s just laying these little tit bits that she thinks will be “evidence” for her fraudulent claim!
This was my first thought!

Reactions: 9
Like every other "drama" in her life, it's a convenient excuse for her to open a bottle of something as she's "stressed" and therefore justify her drinking. I don't believe one single word of it, she's been caught out about different stuff so many times.
There’s going to be a door step delivery and Chez with the fringe will be round with a new bracelet engraved with RIPB’s. I know it !!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If she does try an insurance claim, I’m pretty certain you are told not to pack laptops & iPads in the hold so her claim will be void for that item surely? She’s such a scammer. Trying to get a refund on the air bnb & now this. Tell me you’re skint, without telling me.

Reactions: 15
She’s likely saying it’s a work trip/work items so she can claim tax relief on the flights etc.
Hope those skanky bracelets are gone forever, she’s that posh that she makes Pandora look tacky.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she’s shared these stories. Says thank GOD they weren’t on the plane, they’d literally just got off. Then says she wants her bags back, has been filling in loads of forms. Then just adds thankfully nobody got hurt. My first thought seeing that video of the fire was I hope none of the staff were injured. She can’t give a tit as it would have been her first thought and comment but obviously she only cares for herself. At the end of the day yes her bracelets are sentimental but she was insane not to keep them on her person or in a bag so she knew they were safe. And as for the iPad in the bag. She doesn’t care for any of her possessions, no matter how much she claims she never buys herself anything, loves to treat herself. If she actually appreciated things she would look after them!
IMG_4940.png

IMG_4941.png
IMG_4942.png
IMG_4943.png
IMG_4944.png

Reactions: 5
So she’s shared these stories. Says thank GOD they weren’t on the plane, they’d literally just got off. Then says she wants her bags back, has been filling in loads of forms. Then just adds thankfully nobody got hurt. My first thought seeing that video of the fire was I hope none of the staff were injured. She can’t give a tit as it would have been her first thought and comment but obviously she only cares for herself. At the end of the day yes her bracelets are sentimental but she was insane not to keep them on her person or in a bag so she knew they were safe. And as for the iPad in the bag. She doesn’t care for any of her possessions, no matter how much she claims she never buys herself anything, loves to treat herself. If she actually appreciated things she would look after them! View attachment 3015794
View attachment 3015817View attachment 3015797View attachment 3015798View attachment 3015799
Such a bleeping baby! It’s not lost - the airport initiated an emergency protocol whilst they dealt with the fire THAT WASNT ON THE PLANE. Heathrow is so busy, I wonder if any other planes that were nearby at the same time have been delayed in offloading their luggage.

Reactions: 16