Boss_Mummy_Sale#28 Her lack of parenting is frightening, she’d rather be wearing upside down lightning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I went to that class I'd be saying don't film me you wet wipe!
I'd also kill for air-conditioning when it's like this!
She's the biggest twit 🙄

Reactions: 12
Omg she's bought some new trainers!!!!
I knew they were manky but WOW, next to the new ones they were absolutely rotten. Could walk themselves to the bin!
Screenshot_20240626_193322_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240626_193517_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Hang on…. Have I missed the return of the suitcase???? She has the bangles back on and the manky trainers back. Where’s all the photos and filming of the suitcase reunion?

• Haha
Wonder what happened to all those next clothes she bought for Athens, the red white and blue trousers etc she only wore that one outfit the whole time she was there

Reactions: 6
You bloody know it. “Only worn a few times”
Honestly people that write that or list items as very good when they’re filthy, dirty, got holes and bad stains should be removed from
Vinted.

And I bet she’s one of those dirty sellers who don’t even wash items before sending 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly people that write that or list items as very good when they’re filthy, dirty, got holes and bad stains should be removed from
Vinted.

And I bet she’s one of those dirty sellers who don’t even wash items before sending 🤢
I report them if something’s is visibly worn or not as in the description!

Reactions: 5
This morning, giving Q an aloe drink. How about you just give him water - it's free and so much better for him! She's so weird, thinking it's a flex that her kids like these things. When in reality no one gives a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Poor Q has had so many messages about pooing and told off so held it in for 9 days. Now when he poos, it’s in his pants. She needs help like she has asked for but hasn’t helped him from day one with this. Someone else will always sort it for her