Boss_Mummy_Sale#28 Her lack of parenting is frightening, she’d rather be wearing upside down lightning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes been more dramatic and emotional over 'lost' luggage than not seeing her precious children whilst away

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hazel jane in the comments. Is she on here, if not she needs to join us. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That they may need a clean if they are smoke damaged and that a wash may do them some good if they don't ever come off. All that gym sweat that gets mixed in! 😲🤣
Ohhh well said Hazel 😂🤣 tell her what a manky mare she is 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What an absolute drip. I'd hate to see how she'd cope with an actual problem 😂 notice precious Quinn's name before Sienna's in the caption too

So she’s shared these stories. Says thank GOD they weren’t on the plane, they’d literally just got off. Then says she wants her bags back, has been filling in loads of forms. Then just adds thankfully nobody got hurt. My first thought seeing that video of the fire was I hope none of the staff were injured. She can’t give a tit as it would have been her first thought and comment but obviously she only cares for herself. At the end of the day yes her bracelets are sentimental but she was insane not to keep them on her person or in a bag so she knew they were safe. And as for the iPad in the bag. She doesn’t care for any of her possessions, no matter how much she claims she never buys herself anything, loves to treat herself. If she actually appreciated things she would look after them! View attachment 3015794
View attachment 3015817View attachment 3015797View attachment 3015798View attachment 3015799
That wrist of hers has never looked better. Have a day off Mr T.
Why is she acting like she’s never going to see her bag again, it’ll literally be where they put it and will just take time to get it processed and sent out. She’s such a dramatic attention seeking idiot.
And the toothbrush 🤣🤣🤣 did they also leave her car, all bank cards and sainsburys in the hold of the plane too? Numpty.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Any one hear sienna say what .in the video as if to be like what u crying at now .. get off ur phone and sit with ur kids instead of crying over the Internet. U dick !!!

Reactions: 9
Any one hear sienna say what .in the video as if to be like what u crying at now .. get off ur phone and sit with ur kids instead of crying over the Internet. U dick !!!
That poor little girl must already feel embarrassed and ashamed by her parents and the way they carry on

I've had to screen record so you get the full effect. bleeping hell. How can anyone stand to be around her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15