Boss_Mummy_Sale#28 Her lack of parenting is frightening, she’d rather be wearing upside down lightning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t deal with how annoying she is! Everything that comes out of her mouth is utter crap, how does Scott cope with her!!!!
Scott barely tolerates her, his always working away and when his not it's perfectly clear from what she posts that he cannot stand her and her bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What help does she want with the poo issue. Advice ?? Mine is he’ll grow out of it. My daughter had this issue. She knew she needed to go but would hold it in. You can’t get angry. Although I did once get angry with her when she pooed in her swimming costume on holiday at nearly 4. I know I know I still feel mum guilt many many years later. I was 5 months pregnant is my excuse😬. But she was toilet rained at 2 and a bit. Which I now know is too early. Anyway she grew out of it. I can confirm she is now 26 and does not poo her pants!! However leaving in him in nappies so you can go out on the piss or go to tit restaurants or to swinging friends house will not do anything. Just shows him he can pop his pants.

Reactions: 12
I am culled so can’t see what’s going on but did Q not poo for 9 days? The poor little guy! He must’ve been so uncomfortable!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I am culled so can’t see what’s going on but did Q not poo for 9 days? The poor little guy! He must’ve been so uncomfortable!
She’s mentally destroying her kids with her complete lack of basic maternal instinct - she constantly gives them mixed signals and leaves them scared of upsetting her

• Angry
Reactions: 17
She’s mentally destroying her kids with her complete lack of basic maternal instinct - she constantly gives them mixed signals and leaves them scared of upsetting her
I'll never forget the video of a little sienna sitting on the bottom of the stairs and BM (filming of course cos why not 🫠) was telling her off and saying along the lines of "you've made mummy sad etc" and I thought hold on they're not responsible for your emotions!

Reactions: 15
I'll never forget the video of a little sienna sitting on the bottom of the stairs and BM (filming of course cos why not 🫠) was telling her off and saying along the lines of "you've made mummy sad etc" and I thought hold on they're not responsible for your emotions!
Yes! bleeping awful! Or when someone asked how BM disciplines them and BM said if they are out and S is having a meltdown, she takes her to one side and tells her ‘look at all the nice things l have done for you today, l made you toast with your fave spread this morning, so now you need to be nice to mummy and behave’… Nothing like using a basic human right of giving a child breakfast against them!

I actually despise her for her parenting style! Those poor children don’t have a chance!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
oh how I have missed TL!
I forgot my login details about 3 year ago few new phones since and I've rediscovered and got my account back "alas" I am here, anyone fancy giving a quick recap of wtf I have missed lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is the kind of tit my narc MIL comes out with, demanding to see her Grandchildren because it will “make me happy and make me feel better” my kids are not responsible for making you feel better about your tit life! 🤬
---
oh how I have missed TL!
I forgot my login details about 3 year ago few new phones since and I've rediscovered and got my account back "alas" I am here, anyone fancy giving a quick recap of wtf I have missed lol
Mmm she’s still a prick 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mmm she’s still a prick 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣
Still an alcoholic
Still a tit parent
Still has 27262 besties
Still has tit "fashion" sense
Still doesnt ever spend any money on herself
Still doesnt get anytime to herself
Still a drama queen
Still a narcissist
Still a dirty cow who stays in sweaty gym gear all day
Still selfish
Still a "tattoo junkie" 🤣🤣🤣
Scott still isn't Scottish
Scott still isn't "fit"
Screenshot_20240629_121927_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Still an alcoholic
Still a tit parent
Still has 27262 besties
Still a drama queen
Still a narcissist
Still selfish
Scott still isn't "fit"
View attachment 3023942
Still got those manky bloody bracelets on those jingly jangly arms I see 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
oh how I have missed TL!
You missed Cowboy-Builder-Renovation-Gate where we had the delights of:

Leaking roofs
Leaking ceilings
Builders falling through ceilings
Microwave on the floor
Fridge that’s far too big
Countless meltdowns

and much, much more.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
oh how I have missed TL!
Welcome back! Gramps died, she made it about herself. He left her a load of cash which she bought a crappy loft conversion, redesigned the kitchen where the microwave is at floor level and got a diamond ring and a convertible car. Oh and she took his toaster that meant the world to her, had it in the kitchen once and it’s been hidden away and replaced with a smeg one.

Garden Grandma died, she posted once so clearly wasn’t fond of her. Maybe she didn’t tolerate booze mummy’s dramatic tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Still an alcoholic
Still a tit parent
Still has 27262 besties
Still a drama queen
Still a narcissist
Still selfish
Scott still isn't "fit"
View attachment 3023942
The filler is frightening!!

Reactions: 2
oh how I have missed TL!
Enjoy! There is loads to catch up on! 😂😂
---

Leaking roofs
Leaking ceilings
Microwave on the floor
Countless meltdowns

and much, much more.
The builders being her besties and being chosen as they had a cracking sense of humour! 😂😂 Her making them bacon sarnies and cups of tea/biscuits all day… they defo saw her coming! Haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Still an alcoholic
Still a tit parent
Still has 27262 besties
Still a drama queen
Still a narcissist
Still selfish
Scott still isn't "fit"
View attachment 3023942
Looks like her mother here!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Leaking roofs
Leaking ceilings
Microwave on the floor
Countless meltdowns

and much, much more.
What a time that was 😂 ahhh I miss the Reno/demolition days 😭 my particular favourite was the patio doors falling out 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Music blaring at midnight and her toddler asleep upstairs. If she was on benefits she would have social services involved by now

• Angry
Reactions: 19