Boss_Mummy_Sale#28 Her lack of parenting is frightening, she’d rather be wearing upside down lightning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bracelets …. May never be seen again!!!
is she so upset as she has something in the suitcases that shouldn’t be there?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So, her iPad was in her case? That’s all she uses for her Canva logos 😂🤣
---
Also, is that the black top she’s worn 24/7?! Skanky mare

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Thought you weren’t allowed electronic devices like iPads in the cargo hold?

This woman is genuinely unhinged… never known constant drama like it. Hope the bracelets are burnt to a cinder.

Reactions: 10
For the culled x truly if things were THAT precious they wouldn’t have been in her luggage. I take my rings off at night, if I’m in a hotel or something I always worry they’ll go missing or a ghost will move them 🤣 so I keep them on if I’m not sleeping at home
IMG_4887.png
IMG_4888.png
IMG_4889.png
IMG_4914.png
IMG_4915.png
IMG_4916.png
IMG_4917.png
IMG_4918.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Shocker, the bags are likely damaged or covered in soot and likely needed incase they were the cause of the fire but no it’s just the border force being inconvenient.

Who puts their ‘precious’ jewellery in the hold along with an iPad and brand new £400 sunglasses?!?

Same sweaty black top, why did she take hold luggage if she only wore ONE top?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Shocker, the bags are likely damaged or covered in soot and likely needed incase they were the cause of the fire but no it’s just the border force being inconvenient.

Who puts their ‘precious’ jewellery in the hold along with an iPad and brand new £400 sunglasses?!?

Same sweaty black top, why did she take hold luggage if she only wore ONE top?
IMAGINE her iPad started the fire 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
So a quick Google search says it was a stair transportation vehicle that caught fire 🔥 no mention of any baggage and pictures don't seem to show any baggage nearby

Reactions: 8
theres an article on the daily mail as breaking news that a stair transportation vechicle caught fire (looks nasty) was that theirs?

Reactions: 5
theres an article on the daily mail as breaking news that a stair transportation vechicle caught fire (looks nasty) was that theirs?
Yeah looks like it! Baggage probably wasn't damaged just delayed. We she loves a drama though so of course she said it was a baggage fire

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The fire was on a plan which was about to be boarded on its way to Naples! Yes sure her plane could have then gone on to Naples after but it would not be ready for boarding with the last flights bags still on board? Does she realise people have the internet?
IMG_2905.png

Reactions: 4
Side note…… unless she has 4 black sleeveless t shirts exactly the same. She’s had the same one one on for 4 days 😱

she’ll be claiming for all sorts on those forms 😂

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
If it wasn’t the baggage truck that caught fire, I imagine it’s just a case of the baggage being help up and they were given the option of waiting or getting them delivered once the emergency was dealt with.
she’s an attention seeking craggy old bint

Reactions: 16
The fire was on a plan which was about to be boarded on its way to Naples! Yes sure her plane could have then gone on to Naples after but it would not be ready for boarding with the last flights bags still on board? Does she realise people have the internet? View attachment 3014989
IMG_8770.jpeg

So it defo was her plane.. just not sure where the baggage comes into it 😂

Surely they wouldn’t give her a ‘missing baggage’ form to complete if it was the bags, as quite clearly, the bags would not be ‘missing’. Maybe they got left behind in Athens and she’s just telling tales as per usual?

Reactions: 11