Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Youarewelcome

I actually don’t begrudge Fringe a Mother’s Day lunch out with friends. Mother’s Day is shit after losing your mum, especially when she’s still relatively young. I think a lunch out with a drink is fine, whatever helps her get through the day… but carrying it on into the evening on a school night is wanky behaviour and BM can add this to another day her kids will discuss in therapy when they’re older.

Reactions: 19

waffledog

Can one of you non culled cunts share what Booze mummy is upto this weekend please?
Without even looking at her IG it’ll be
Drinking
Moaning about no time to herself
Drinking
Scrunching her nose up
Drinking
Using a stupid filter
Drinking
Moaning about the cat shitting everywhere
Drinking
Seeing the besties
Drinking
Putting some fridge leftovers together and calling it epic
And some more drinking

• Haha

Whatonearth2020

It’s her own fault for using builders with no research. I mean the fact they were available for such a big project at short notice, was kinda a HUGE red flag🚩🚩🚩

Such a shame 😈
Remember though they all had nice personalities and were able to take a joke. That was on her essential list 😂 building qualifications were just desirable apparently hahah

• Haha

Catlady1

VIP Member
Maybe she’s taken our advice and is having time off to concentrate on potty training the worlds tallest three year old ????

• Haha

AH_

Sorry but those kitchen making dinner pics all I see is .... I added some poundshop botox brows for extra effect 🤣🤣

49aa3da0569b2fbdc0b1e3981fb3a986.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

dizzydummy

VIP Member
Such an ungrateful cow isn’t she.
We all know it’s been used and once some warm weather arrives it will be the best thing since sliced bread.
Why does everything have to be such a drama with her, such a sad odd woman she really is.

HMC

VIP Member
I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a photo of her Grandma before, has she ever been out in the wild?

• Haha

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
Even bought Grandma's funeral back to being about her. The church they married at didn't need to be mentioned
Screenshot_20240521_155704_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Those Scamp dresses just look like overpriced shapeless Asda specials to me. I'm yet to see someone who looks good in one sorry!

There's a mum on my fb who fancies herself a bit "middle class" 🥴 the stuck up cow...she always wears them to functions and always looks like a lumpy, frumpy bag of shit in them 🤣🙈

• Haha

AH_

I really hope she's not gonna latch onto the trans kid vibe just because he wore a few dresses 🤦‍♀️

Disclaimer I am not against kids being whatever the hell they want to be just parents that push the narrative!!

ohdoris

VIP Member
A fucking danger nap ?!! It’s almost bed time for a 3year old !! She is SUCH an arse hole !!

No bedtime routine, still in nappies & still on a dummy. But she never gets any time for herself right ?

• Angry

Meg78

VIP Member
“Our girlie” got married but I don’t remember BM being at the hen?…..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They’ve been to Harry Potter land (WARNER BROS. STUDIO TOUR LONDON) for sienna’s birthday x
---

Sorry don’t know why it’s like that 🤣

yea but why does Quinn get to be Harry Potter. It’s siennas thing?! Couldn’t they have left Quinn with parents or one of the 15,000 besties and let sienna have a day to herself?! Xx

HMC

VIP Member
I remember her doing a story, a little tour of the progress from the garden and shouting “Keith Keith KEITH!!!! Bacon sandwich for you and the boys again this morning? Keith’s great (new bestie)🤣🤣🤣
Hahaha what a mug she was!

• Haha