Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

geordiegirl

VIP Member
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

cill2019

VIP Member
That dress is not a “evening meeting husbands work colleagues” dress🤦🏻‍♀️
Hoiking it up to show off her legs and honest to god can she not go a car ride without a drink 🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s got serious issues

ohdoris

VIP Member
The absolute audacity of her calling herself Boss Mummy when she is in fact bare minimum Mummy !!

Fakeface

She must absolutely drive everyone mad at that boot camp. All she does is moan, film’s people who probably don’t want to be filmed, whist they’re working hard and she’s just stood like a tit with her phone in her hand!
if I was ‘marky boy’ I’d tell her to do one 🤬

• Haha
That dress is not a “evening meeting husbands work colleagues” dress🤦🏻‍♀️
Hoiking it up to show off her legs and honest to god can she not go a car ride without a drink 🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s got serious issues
It’s such a casual dress. Yet she wore it to a wedding reception and to an evening work do! No hun. Get yourself a LBD where it’s classic and classy. But then you wouldn’t know what that is!

Oooo the weather is getting warmer wonder if she will embrace the ugly air con in the attic and admit it was the only good purchase of the Reno 🤣

• Haha

ohdoris

VIP Member
WHY DONT THEY EVER EAT WITH THEIR KIDS. Absolutely tragic.
Awful isn’t it? SNH refuses to eat with them. She posted a video ages ago where she had made a Lasagne, the disgust & tone in his voice “urgh are we eating with them” and obvs BM was all starry eyed eyed “of course not, we’ll reheat & eat later” She commented on Qs table manners yesterday, if they sat & ate with him instead of shoving him in front of the iPad, his table manners would improve.

Very Henry 8th vibes from Hairy Shite Scott.

• Sad
  • Wow

ohdoris

VIP Member
I bet she’s not mentioned, or given one thought to Rob Burrow throughout his illness. She is such a grief thief.

Paige7

VIP Member
Interesting timing…. Her brother and sister in law are having another baby……jealous of the attention porgie?
I find it very telling that she has only liked her SIL’s pic no gushy comment telling everyone how she’s so glad the secrets out now and she’s known for ages etc etc like there would have been on one of her mates!

• Haha

FatherJackHackett

Chatty Member
Why does she feel the need to mention she gave birth without an epidural and just on gas and air 8 years later? Millions of women throughout the world give birth with no pain relief whatsoever FFS!
I had 2 paracetamol with my first baby and an epidural, gas and air and alllllll of the drugs they could give me with my second. Both babies here safely and that's all you ever want, it matters not a jot what you did or didn't take to get through labour and delivering them.