Boss_mummy_sale #27 You write like you're 14, drink like you're 20, and dress like you're 80!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, that’s one of the better outfits I’ve seen her in, but for the love of god I wish she would bin those trainers! Cut the crap she consistently buys & get a new pair of trainers, some chunky sandals or some Birks. I’d not be seen putting my bin out in them !!

Reactions: 13
To be fair, that’s one of the better outfits I’ve seen her in, but for the love of god I wish she would bin those trainers! Cut the crap she consistently buys & get a new pair of trainers, some chunky sandals or some Birks. I’d not be seen putting my bin out in them !!
I actually really like her outfit 🤦🏻‍♀️ I know I’ll see myself out 😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I don’t mind the outfit but I can almost smell the manky trainers from here. She needs to at least wash the bleeping laces if she’s going to continue to subject us to the sight of them 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m super shocked she hasn’t posted anything about Gaza and made it all about herself! Remember the 7/7 bombings phoning family to check they were ok that weren’t even there 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m super shocked she hasn’t posted anything about Gaza and made it all about herself! Remember the 7/7 bombings phoning family to check they were ok that weren’t even there 🤦🏻‍♀️
Shes too busy making Chez's kids birthday all about her

Reactions: 11
Shes too busy making Chez's kids birthday all about her
The husband is a miserable twit. Why on earth did she marry him and have a kid with him. He was caught out trying to pull another woman. He always looks bored to death of their life and like he doesn't want to be with her 😐

Reactions: 14
“To know my cuddles comfort you” what in the almighty duck??? She’s deranged

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“To know my cuddles comfort you” what in the almighty duck??? She’s deranged
She is sounding more and more like someone with a clinical personality disorder. It’s moving from just bragging to a real need to be centre of attention. Can’t even cope with a 3 year old having more attention than her.

Reactions: 12
I bet when she was at school if anyone else was getting any attention she’d develop a ‘personal problem’ and start crying to get attention and everyone else fawning over her

Reactions: 12
The Nephew thing is very very bizarre. Do you think it’s because her very sensible sister in law keeps her child/children away from BM?
As I am sure is the same with all of you other non BMs - close friends kids will call me “Auntie” as mine will them, I think it’s done as we are an older, maternal figure close to the family. Similar to how Auntie is used in Asian communities, it’s an extension of my friendship with their Parents & part of that “village” we alI need.
But I definitely don’t refer to them as my Nieces & Nephews !! It’s very very odd behaviour, again focusing on her “my Nephew”

Attachments

Reactions: 9
The Nephew thing is very very bizarre. Do you think it’s because her very sensible sister in law keeps her child/children away from BM?
As I am sure is the same with all of you other non BMs - close friends kids will call me “Auntie” as mine will them, I think it’s done as we are an older, maternal figure close to the family. Similar to how Auntie is used in Asian communities, it’s an extension of my friendship with their Parents & part of that “village” we alI need.
But I definitely don’t refer to them as my Nieces & Nephews !! It’s very very odd behaviour, again focusing on her “my Nephew”
Absolutely! My mums best friend has always been “Auntie ….” But she’d never refer to me as her niece 😵💫 it’s so so strange.
---
"Your love of yogurts" 😂😂
Commoner! no mussels for MDF

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know I say it at least once a week 😂
But how in the hell is she only 38
I’m 20 years older than her with less jowls

Edit to say the above pic is heavily edited
I know, even her ham of a husband looks younger than her. She doesn’t look anything like that photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Commoner! no mussels for MDF
This comment 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I love this thread just for the way it makes me laugh at the stupidity of BM

Stories from yesterday for the culled. She looked defeated in the coach’s stories 🤣
IMG_3284.png
IMG_3285.png
IMG_3286.png
IMG_3287.png
IMG_3288.png
IMG_3289.png
IMG_3290.png
IMG_3291.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.