Boss_mummy_sale #27 You write like you're 14, drink like you're 20, and dress like you're 80!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moaning about TGIs and Watford. Watford is chaos, TGIs is extortionate and they don't actually cook food, just microwave it. They always say their never going back but then do and regret itView attachment 2969195View attachment 2969196View attachment 2969197
Bloody hell. She’s like that actress that ended up botched. What has she done to her face 😱 the jowls and puffy Simon cowell look is awful. She looks like someone who is in their 50’s/60’s that’s had surgery but you can tell they’re older but have botched themselves.
Also will she ever just shut the duck up. If you need to have specific ingredients then eat at home. All because she doesn’t like coriander as if they’re going to know that and they’ve went there before and didn’t like it so why are they back again! She’s such an arse hole.
I also hate coriander, it tastes like a flower candle smells, it’s disgusting but I’m not going to complain when I go to a cheaply made food place.
She seriously needs to duck off and then duck off further.
---
She spends all that money on her hair and it’s fried. FRIED.

View attachment 2969272View attachment 2969273
She’s starting to resemble Jon bon jovi or rod stewarts hair here. I can’t believe she wants her hair this colour when it looks so healthy and lovely when it’s brown. Madness.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The duck is she moaning about that parking space for. I have a 3 door and would get in fine

Reactions: 8
"Got asked what's on it" - or Scott / the kids said 'wtf has puked on my dinner' 🤢🤮.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet she’s not mentioned, or given one thought to Rob Burrow throughout his illness. She is such a grief thief.

Reactions: 18
Anyone else look through the photos counting the alcoholic drinks she can’t go anywhere without at least one, two ….

Reactions: 14
WHY DONT THEY EVER EAT WITH THEIR KIDS. Absolutely tragic.
Awful isn’t it? SNH refuses to eat with them. She posted a video ages ago where she had made a Lasagne, the disgust & tone in his voice “urgh are we eating with them” and obvs BM was all starry eyed eyed “of course not, we’ll reheat & eat later” She commented on Qs table manners yesterday, if they sat & ate with him instead of shoving him in front of the iPad, his table manners would improve.

Very Henry 8th vibes from Hairy Shite Scott.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
How long until it's all because she's moved in with them and it's her influence that got her the grades
Screenshot_20240603_193250_Instagram.jpg

---
Revolting
Screenshot_20240603_200747_Instagram.jpg

---
No one asked 🤢
Screenshot_20240603_201211_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240603_203150_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
What’s wrong with a chicken Kiev every once in a while! Why all the fancy pants dinners! Annnddd, who has time to then take their dinner outside so they can take a nice photo of it!! 🤢

Reactions: 15
Awful isn’t it? SNH refuses to eat with them. She posted a video ages ago where she had made a Lasagne, the disgust & tone in his voice “urgh are we eating with them” and obvs BM was all starry eyed eyed “of course not, we’ll reheat & eat later” She commented on Qs table manners yesterday, if they sat & ate with him instead of shoving him in front of the iPad, his table manners would improve.

Very Henry 8th vibes from Hairy Shite Scott.
He is no kind of man. What an absolute tit show.

Reactions: 11
Ocht she’s such a rebel liking Eminem 🙄 it’s very unposh Totty of her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.