Boss_mummy_sale #27 You write like you're 14, drink like you're 20, and dress like you're 80!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s she trying to convince. Forever yours and your forever mine 🤮
“My bestest friend in the whole wide world” he’s your husband you absolute fud! And crap bag? Is she 15? None of that post reads like a wife wishing her husband happy birthday

Reactions: 14
If I had to see these you do too. Honestly who is she trying to fool about SNH’s undying love for her 🤣
IMG_2887.png
IMG_2888.jpeg
IMG_2891.jpeg
IMG_2890.jpeg
IMG_2889.png
IMG_2895.png
IMG_2893.jpeg
IMG_2892.png
IMG_2896.png
IMG_2897.png
IMG_2898.png
IMG_2899.png
IMG_2900.png
IMG_2901.png

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Oh wow. That recent photo in the green shirt, he’s a big lad now isn’t he. Definitely not playing rugby anymore, looks like he’s fattening up to be Santa this year. Although his face makes him look like he’s on steroids with the big cheeks you get so maybe he’s just not well.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just cannot accept that this woman is THREE YEARS older than me, she could easily pass for my step mam!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.