Boss_mummy_sale #27 You write like you're 14, drink like you're 20, and dress like you're 80!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must absolutely drive everyone mad at that boot camp. All she does is moan, film’s people who probably don’t want to be filmed, whist they’re working hard and she’s just stood like a tit with her phone in her hand!
if I was ‘marky boy’ I’d tell her to do one 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s his fav drink remember! He said it himself in a story she did a few weeks ago. A 3 year old has no place knowing what coke is!
My 11 year old has never had fizzy drinks. That’s not a smug brag but I am a self confessed Pepsi max addict and honestly I’d rather my kids didn’t have it. For a 3 year old to say it’s his favourite drink is shocking

Reactions: 10
IMG_2520.png

moaning someone has parked close to her so she can’t get in drivers side. She’s closer to the white line and driving the much bigger car! Why so she such an entitled twit!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Moaning about TGIs and Watford. Watford is chaos, TGIs is extortionate and they don't actually cook food, just microwave it. They always say their never going back but then do and regret it
Screenshot_20240601_205800_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240601_205829_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240601_210035_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’d absolutely love to have the funds available to be able to afford the prices TGI’s charge but my priorities are in order and have better things to spend my hard earned money on.
this woman seriously thinks she’s some sort of mega star that entitles her to some sort of stardom and special treatment where ever she goes!🥱

Reactions: 14
SO rude when she can’t hear Scott and is going huhhhhhh instead of actually saying pardon. Posh totty with zero manners

• Angry
Reactions: 13
That April hairdresser does her dirty every single time. She’s definitely a tattler 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They’ve been to Harry Potter land (WARNER BROS. STUDIO TOUR LONDON) for sienna’s birthday x
---

Sorry don’t know why it’s like that 🤣

yea but why does Quinn get to be Harry Potter. It’s siennas thing?! Couldn’t they have left Quinn with parents or one of the 15,000 besties and let sienna have a day to herself?! Xx

Reactions: 18
The only reason they went to TGI’s was so they could have an alcoholic drink with their food let’s be honest

Reactions: 17
She had to run to get Q a HP costume, she needed food as they were out for most of the day but Sainsbury’s was too spenny so she went to Lidl. Filmed herself climbing into the car through the passenger side, then filmed herself singing for quite a while - with the most frazzled, driest hair!

They loved HP studio tour and looked for what was nearby. Went to TGI’s as kids eat free, but said it was extortionate prices for food and there was something going on and the waitress was in a bad mood. Said they should have just gone to McDonald’s next door. She then says it’s 8:30 now so we won’t be home until 10 which messes up *I couldn’t hear what she said*. But how laughable when they don’t care for the time or routine or the kids going to bed when it’s their weekend, drinking with their besties 🤷🏼‍♀️
IMG_3371.png
IMG_3372.png
IMG_3373.png
IMG_3374.png
IMG_3377.png
IMG_3376.png
IMG_3375.jpeg
IMG_3386.png
IMG_3379.jpeg
IMG_3378.png
IMG_3387.png
IMG_3388.png
IMG_3389.png
IMG_3392.png
IMG_3391.png
IMG_3390.png
IMG_3393.png
IMG_3394.png
IMG_3395.png
IMG_3398.png
IMG_3397.jpeg
IMG_3396.jpeg
IMG_3401.png
IMG_3400.png
IMG_3399.png
IMG_3408.jpeg
IMG_3409.png
IMG_3410.jpeg
IMG_3413.jpeg
IMG_3412.png
IMG_3411.jpeg
IMG_3414.jpeg
IMG_3415.jpeg
IMG_3416.jpeg
IMG_3419.png
IMG_3418.png
IMG_3417.png
IMG_3422.png
IMG_3421.png
IMG_3420.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
My 11 year old has never had fizzy drinks. That’s not a smug brag but I am a self confessed Pepsi max addict and honestly I’d rather my kids didn’t have it. For a 3 year old to say it’s his favourite drink is shocking
I agree with you!! I have an unhealthy addiction to fizzy drinks and am determined my son will not be the same.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.