Boss_mummy_sale #27 You write like you're 14, drink like you're 20, and dress like you're 80!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't mind a bit of (tidy) facial hair but that beard is absolutely repulsive. How can she find that attractive?! Can't even see his top lip there's that much hair 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I don't mind a bit of (tidy) facial hair but that beard is absolutely repulsive. How can she find that attractive?! Can't even see his top lip there's that much hair 🤢🤮
I’ve said before that I LOVE a beard, I can’t imagine my OH without it now but Scott’s is so untidy. It could look great on him but it needs tided up

The bbq sign 🤣🤣🤣🤣 they are the tackiest “posh Totty” it’s hilarious
---
I just cannot accept that this woman is THREE YEARS older than me, she could easily pass for my step mam!!
I cannot accept she’s YOUNGER than me! I need proof of birth certificate because nope!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
IMG_2906.png
IMG_2907.png
IMG_2908.png
IMG_2909.png
IMG_2910.png
IMG_2911.png
IMG_2912.png
IMG_2913.png
IMG_2914.png
IMG_2915.png
IMG_2916.png
IMG_2917.png
IMG_2918.png
IMG_2919.png
IMG_2920.png
IMG_2921.png

---
He is repulsive. I’m surprised if the children slept through the racket they were making.

And imagine getting someone else to take your husbands cake over so you could film it 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
did she delete loads of stories from last night? when I woke up this morning I’m sure there were loads and I thought I’ll have to watch later with sound…

Reactions: 2
She couldn’t carry the cake and have someone else film it as she’s not in control of the camera angles then.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know I say it at least once a week 😂
But how in the hell is she only 38
I’m 20 years older than her with less jowls

Edit to say the above pic is heavily edited

Reactions: 12
Do we ever see her eat Greek food 🙄
It’s because she’s been tagging Meliz cooks recently trying to get her attention even though Meliz is Turkish Cypriot. Before that it was all about her tagine collection and Moroccan food. She just says what she thinks is cool, which she most definitely is not.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m 50 this year and look way younger than her. The lush!
And SNH’ s beard gives me the ick 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 11
Do my eyes deceive me? Have they taken the kids out at a normal, kid friendly time? Looks like they were on the train home 1 hour ago
Screenshot_20240527_182916_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240527_182926_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 5
Another lovely weekend for the kids, watching their Mum & Dad drink. Everything she does is for them, remember 🥴

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.