Boss_mummy_sale #27 You write like you're 14, drink like you're 20, and dress like you're 80!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she still going on about that one class she goes to every week? How she managed to get up early for the 6am class like she’s the only one in the world that does.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she still have her gym clothes on from 6 this morning, scruffy cow! Bet she stinks!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Why is she bringing Chezs mum passing into her monologue. Everything has to be about her 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Why is she bringing Chezs mum passing into her monologue. Everything has to be about her 🤦🏻‍♀️
Weirdly enough I’ve just watched her latest stories with her crying and I hate to say it but for perhaps 20 seconds I thought she was more relatable/seemed almost like a normal human for the first time ever! She ruined it very quickly though 🤣

All the stuff about how the grandma had lived with them for years and wanted her to read at the funeral 🙄

Reactions: 8
Apparently she doesn’t like Cous Cous but her favourite cuisine is Moroccan?!

Also, why does she just wet her lips with her drink and hardly take anything in. We know you are a raging piss head no need to put it on

Reactions: 11
Couldn’t concentrate on what she was saying, just couldn’t take my eyes off her eyebrows, they’re just so weird

Reactions: 10
Weirdly enough I’ve just watched her latest stories with her crying and I hate to say it but for perhaps 20 seconds I thought she was more relatable/seemed almost like a normal human for the first time ever! She ruined it very quickly though 🤣

All the stuff about how the grandma had lived with them for years and wanted her to read at the funeral 🙄
Same, I did feel a twinge of “oh maybe I’m a witch about her” but nah that quickly went away 🤣
---
Apparently she doesn’t like Cous Cous but her favourite cuisine is Moroccan?!
I lolled at this!! She most definitely eats couscous 🤣

And BM Angus is trying to tell you he has visitors in his intestines babes…. They are giving him an itchy ass my luv

• Haha
So her grandma has lived with her parents for the last 15 years, not with BM and BM will have lived with SNH for the majority of that hardly seeing her parents and GG.

Her Botox and lip filler is looking awful, and all she wanted was compliments. Maybe have a shower once in a while BM.

Reactions: 13
and if she spent so much time growing up in Spain with her grandparents we would have heard about it like she always goes on about living in Germany

Reactions: 9
We’ve not heard about the tap phobia or Grandads magic toaster for a while have we ?

• Haha
Quite like the dress. Bet she never wears it. And get a new pair of trainers. Bet they smell of vinegar feet!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.