Boss_mummy_sale #27 You write like you're 14, drink like you're 20, and dress like you're 80!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were probably taking the p1ss and she didn't realise. It's so sad she thinks the world would be better if only she was always the centre of attention surrounded only by men.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We’re going to need another volume of “things that never happened” because this one is bursting at the seams!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Boss Mummy: Her absolute lack of parenting is frightening, she’d rather be out wearing upside-down lightning.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Boss Mummy #28 she's all Scamp & Dude with a side of pretentious food, worried who's the newest bit SNH has screwed!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Her job is in social media, apparently. Yet she always tags brands when she’s private 🤣🤣🤣
IMG_2443.png
IMG_2444.png
IMG_2445.jpeg
IMG_2446.png
IMG_2447.png
IMG_2448.jpeg
IMG_2449.png
IMG_2450.png
IMG_2451.png
IMG_2452.png
IMG_2453.png
IMG_2454.png

Reactions: 1
Sorry, but I’m from the North West & my idea of a “Rugby Man” is the exact opposite of a cigar smoking, blue jeans & brown brogue, Ralph Lauren polo shirt wearing hairy shite bag !!

Also, Is that a St George’s cross I seen on the proud Scotsmans shirt 🥴

Solo life with 3? Ella is practically an adult !! She probably parenting BM!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Spelling mistake in two consecutive ‘questions’… wouldn’t be writing them yourself now Georgie would you? 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry, but I’m from the North West & my idea of a “Rugby Man” is the exact opposite of a cigar smoking, blue jeans & brown brogue, Ralph Lauren polo shirt wearing hairy shite bag !!

Also, Is that a St George’s cross I seen on the proud Scotsmans shirt 🥴

Solo life with 3? Ella is practically an adult !! She probably parenting BM!!
I couldn't work out who she was talking about when she said 3. Ella probably does more than BM for those children!

Reactions: 14
That earlier post about her meeting K4tie. I used to follow her and that’s one strange friendship! Old boozy the wanna be posh totty in the usual dress and Katie with her cool face tattoos just not giving a tit. They couldn’t be any more different.

Reactions: 7
That earlier post about her meeting K4tie. I used to follow her and that’s one strange friendship! Old boozy the wanna be posh totty in the usual dress and Katie with her cool face tattoos just not giving a tit. They couldn’t be any more different.
It’s like her friendship with Donna Cowan… complete opposite from each other. Very weird

Reactions: 6
Katie and Donna are both definitely odd friendships. I don’t mind either of them, especially now Donna’s become a mum she seems really settled and happy. Katie seems like a really good mum who doesn’t suffer fools so feels bizarre she’s aligning with boss bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Katie and Donna are both definitely odd friendships. I don’t mind either of them, especially now Donna’s become a mum she seems really settled and happy. Katie seems like a really good mum who doesn’t suffer fools so feels bizarre she’s aligning with boss bleep.
Donna is actually lovely I think. Total opposite of BM, I don’t know who Katie is at all

Reactions: 5