Boss_mummy_sale #27 You write like you're 14, drink like you're 20, and dress like you're 80!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh it’s always ‘rugby’ men. I’m sorry there is no way that dude would have known the brand of dress she wore!! Nope

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She has SUCH a weird relationship - almost a fascination? - with men 🤷‍♀️
I’m no psychologist but her dad was probably away/at work a lot, then when he was home he was too busy having dinner parties so she got little attention. She probably had to fight/perform for attention but felt special/loved/worthy when she finally got attention. So any attention from men as an adult, no matter how small/mundane, makes her feel loved/special/validated etc.

Or maybe not, I dunno 😂🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Nobody said your bag matches your dress. Because it most probably didn’t 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Men just don’t pass comment on matching accessories, even when asked directly by their other halves. She’s so desperate for attention and a blatant liar!

Reactions: 26
She is such a lying, attention seeking gobshite. Her idolisation of the male sex is nauseating.

How lucky she is to experience these one off, wholesome moments on a weekly basis. Does she live in Little House On The Prarie land ?!!

@Lac1985 has it spot on, doesn’t get the attention she wants from the men in her life so performs for it & then begs for it online.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
More like a group of trans men thinking they’d stumbled across another.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He can’t be having an affair. There can not be two women in this world that find that attractive.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
My husband wouldn't let me go into the pizza place after a night out if he was with me. Even if I said it's fine I'll quickly run in he'd say no, I'll go.
Scotty isn't going to win husband of the year award 😆

Reactions: 17
He can’t be having an affair. There can not be two women in this world that find that attractive.
The only extramarital sex he is getting is paid for. I refuse to believe any other woman in this universe would willingly have sex with him!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My husband wouldn't let me go into the pizza place after a night out if he was with me. Even if I said it's fine I'll quickly run in he'd say no, I'll
That’s what I thought! Especially if there was a group of blokes in there already
---
My husband wouldn't let me go into the pizza place after a night out if he was with me. Even if I said it's fine I'll quickly run in he'd say no, I'll
That’s what I thought! Especially if there was a group of blokes in there already

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.