Boss_mummy_sale #27 You write like you're 14, drink like you're 20, and dress like you're 80!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He will be ignoring her all evening as his bit on the side will
Be there.
why is she showing off her thighs whilst eating and drinking in the car. ?

Reactions: 6
She belongs on the popsy clothing thread with all the other arrested development adult-disney nutters

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whatā€™s with the holier than thou attitude of Oh I never buy myself anything? Who cares if she buys herself a new dress? Sheā€™s not some sort of martyr. If you want to buy yourself stuff then buy it. She claims to have her own business that I presume she earns money from. Thereā€™s loads of nicer dresses than that stamp and dude made wrong frock and for a fraction of the price. And anyway itā€™s not true that she doesnā€™t buy stuff!!

Iā€™ve never seen someone so tightly wound about meeting her husbandā€™s work colleagues!

Reactions: 6
What is the Popsy clothing thread? X
Thereā€™s a brand called Popsy which has clothing for adults in bright cutesy designs that make them look like 3 year olds. Thereā€™s a facebook page for cult obsessives and 99.99% of posters have very obvious mental illness. The thread on tattle absolutely rips them to shreds, I once stumbled upon it during a bout of insomnia and whilst Iā€™m not a regular Iā€™ve never been able to forget it, the way BM chooses things like that lightning dress, the gorilla graffiti print, the tropical wallpaper, the tartan sofa, the black and white vases and cushions in the same room as the tartan sofaā€¦.. sheā€™d fit right in

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What gets me is she acts like this meeting his work lot (I mean his bit on the side is going to be there so thatā€™s got to be awks) but we all know if she had a real job still then sheā€™d be flouncing around her work doā€™s announcing she was everyoneā€™s besties and ā€œwork wifeā€ to all the women there - pissing everywhere like a dog marking itā€™s territory.

Reactions: 13
I reckon the bracelets were removed so he canā€™t hear her coming if he slips off to get 30 seconds alone with the mistress.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It's madness she can't even wait till she gets there, to have a drink!!! šŸ˜†

Reactions: 9
Iā€™m sorry Iā€™m going to rant!!!! I wish people would stop saying tit like ā€œone over stimulated mamaā€ like this bell end has just done! She doesnā€™t have a f*****g clue whatā€™s itā€™s like to be over stimulated, these insta twats jumping onto the ā€œneurodivergentā€ bandwagon when they havenā€™t got an ounce of an idea what itā€™s like living with adhd or autism on a daily basis. Itā€™s really f******g winds me up! If she knew what I dealt with on a daily basis! Itā€™s not a fashion accessory for people to label themselves with itā€™s a debilitating condition that some of us live with EVERY DAY! Iā€™ll get back in my box now šŸ˜¬

šŸ’Æ Bm is a dick

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.