Boss_Mummy_Sale #23 Plenty Of Cash For Tan Of The Fox, But Nothing Left For Sienna’s Lunchbox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They wouldn’t give her morphine without knowing what was wrong… nothing broken and more bullshit claims. They don’t just give out morphine like sweets. Not even a cannula in for the real good IV pain relief 🤭 I’m sure she would have posted a photo of it
Exactly!! I broke my shoulder years ago and they offered my paracetamol while l waited as l was in so much pain. As soon as the xray showed it was broken, they couldn’t give me morphine quick enough - l was bailing like a baby though as it was excruciating!!

Reactions: 6
I had surgery on my finger recently to remove a cancerous tumour, it involved breaking my finger bone and all I got was 2 codeine. I was told to take them wisely as I wasn’t getting any more 😆 she’s so full of tit.

• Wow
I wonder if it depends which NHS trust you fall under - mine seems to be like Santa compared to others as they have given me liquid morphine in the past for different none breakage pain 😂

Reactions: 3
Wondered why the kids always seem to be sat at the breakfast bar to eat. Of course it's so they can be glued to the TV. Why has S even got her tablet in her room?! At that age with mine all electrical devices stayed downstairs.

She’s one of those that seems to kick off and demand medical treatment/medicine though. People like that always get things like antibiotics for a cold or their kids admitted to hospital with a minor virus

That’s twice now that Q has snuck out of his room without either of his parents noticing. Yes, neither time anything has happened (first time he took himself downstairs to get AN ICE CREAM, this time into S room) but for duck sake. My son is 4, his feet hit the floor and I’m all ears no matter what time of night, if we’re downstairs or in bed. If he’s making a habit of it, why not put the stair gate back on his door??

BE. BETTER. PARENTS.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That’s twice now that Q has snuck out of his room without either of his parents noticing. Yes, neither time anything has happened (first time he took himself downstairs to get AN ICE CREAM, this time into S room) but for duck sake. My son is 4, his feet hit the floor and I’m all ears no matter what time of night, if we’re downstairs or in bed. If he’s making a habit of it, why not put the stair gate back on his door??

BE. BETTER. PARENTS.

Totally agree with this, they must put those kids to bed and not expect to see or hear them until the morning so they don’t listen for them. Even if we are downstairs with the tv on load I hear the doors open and feet on the landing.

What if he got up in the night and fell down the stairs or went out the front door. She really is a poor parent

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I really wouldn’t feel comfortable sleeping on a separate floor to my young children, especially above them when you can’t hear them get out of bed etc. Although it wouldn’t shock me at all if she makes things up just to post on the gram for attention.

Reactions: 17
Is this frog tape up the wall or a weird decor feature😬🤷🏼‍♀️😬
IMG_0447.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Both of her legs don’t look like they belong to the same body. One looks swollen with water retention and the other one has a nice shape

What the frig is she wearing? What’s wrong with a pair of jeans or leggings / trousers instead of a mini skirt 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20230925_141001_Instagram.jpg

Put it all back. But then shows off that jumper and skirt and a dress that she picked up 🧐
Screenshot_20230925_141105_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Looking at clothes on insta, drives to asda, looks for particular clothes, buys some of them, tries those on at home, takes and uploads photos. But no time for herself working 60 hour weeks. Yeah what matters is Asda's changing rooms being closed and it ruining the economy because BM can't spend even more on herself. If only she was chancellor we'd all be saved.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They wouldn’t give her morphine without knowing what was wrong… nothing broken and more bullshit claims. They don’t just give out morphine like sweets. Not even a cannula in for the real good IV pain relief 🤭 I’m sure she would have posted a photo of it
Agreed. I went up knowing I had a gallstone stuck and they gave me IV paracetamol until they'd done their own scan to confirm and then I got the morphine. I always say I can understand how people get addicted to it because that was some good tit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.