Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Matisse182

Ella's going to have her work cut out with her college course and 3 kids to look after isn't she? Lets hope Oaks likes olives and balsamic drizzle.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

dizzydummy

VIP Member
Awwwww diddums caught speeding!
She can count herself lucky she wasn’t pulled over and breathalysed! 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

ttg111

Guys I need a door step delivery 😞 my wee one ended up in A&E yesterday after banging his head. I didn’t instagram it or checkin on Facebook so I know it didn’t really happen but I love haribos if anyone wants to drop some off
🤦🏻‍♀️
Have you tried rubbing your hands all over your dirty face and then crying? Also for future reference please refer back to this day every year from now using timehop and wishing your dead grandparents were around to make no difference to the situation.

Seriously though hope you’re ok x

• Haha
Reactions: 33

BeauJD

Chatty Member
When will parents learn we do not need to see your kid on a potty!!!!! Seriously it’s degrading to them. Imagine thousands of people seeing you take a shit aged 3!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Lac1985

That story with her patting herself on her back, Christ I cringed SO HARD, can’t lie 🤣 what an absolute bell end 😂

• Haha
Sienna sat in her bed under the covers looking online at water bottles and lunch boxes, wondering if Santa might bring her one for Christmas

• Haha
  • Sad

cill2019

VIP Member
It’s never sat well with me that he proposed the same week her mother died. I just can’t help but think he saw 💵💵💵

• Wow
  • Sad

Glittery1

VIP Member
You would only tag just the bride or the whole bridal party. Not just one Bridesmaid. She's not even matron of honour - just a self appointed 'chief bridesmaid'.

As for the posts with dresses in the background - fuck me!
Fucking hell that reads as if it’s BM & Chez getting married to each other today

how bizarre for a bridal shop to post that

• Haha
Reactions: 30