Boss_Mummy_Sale #23 Plenty Of Cash For Tan Of The Fox, But Nothing Left For Sienna’s Lunchbox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only time I had morphine was after (?during) an operation and I woke up in recovery, waved hello to a male nurse, someone went "oooh you've got an admirer" 💀, rewoke up back in the normal bed and decided to film a "room tour" from my bed 😂 agree with the rest of you though about how it could be addicting 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Come on Asda, Georgie Porgie had money to spend and you wouldn’t let her! Do👏better👏
Breaking news next week…. Asda goes bust because they lost £200 sale in Southampton
And tagging George at Asda when she’s private 🤣🤣🤣🤣She really is a bleeping tool bag 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Asda always shut the changing rooms when they have a sale on and it's nothing to do with covid like she said 🤣 I agree that it's annoying but I wouldn't go on social media and complain. She must be exhausting to be around!
Come on Asda, Georgie Porgie had money to spend and you wouldn’t let her! Do👏better👏
Breaking news next week…. Asda goes bust because they lost £200 sale in Southampton
And tagging George at Asda when she’s private 🤣🤣🤣🤣She really is a bleeping tool bag 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
She buys new clothes but you never see her wear them. She wears the same dresses over and over again

Reactions: 13
*Please correct me if I'm wrong about her behaviour*

But she is such a gaslighting narcissistic. Especially towards those kids. She's always making Quinn kiss her too even when he says no.
Screenshot_20230926_102131_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion: BM don’t know what looks dirtier, her tan or the new carpets

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
"I think this dress is going to be too short for Sienna. Age 9-10, she's only 7" Bore off. She'll give the poor girl body dismorphia if she carries on about her size as she gets older

• Sad
Reactions: 19
My 7 year old is in size 9-10 now too, shes too long! Trousers in her own size are too short and tight. Her dad is 6ft4 though and her 2 brothers are my height (5ft5 at 11 and 13) Its not that shocking really - her "giant" kids :rolleyes:
The boys need mens small/extra small trousers now as they are so long legged! I dont make a big deal of it because it doesnt really matter

Reactions: 8
Giant baby Q who at almost 3 is wearing 4-5. Yeah not that giant really is he. She's absolutely obsessed with having giant children 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I like how she gave herself away with the Asda thing. She said the other day that she had clothes for her to try on but didn’t or whatever because of changing rooms, but then has just said she went to Asda for clothes for the kids and put them back as they were so expensive. She can’t even remember the lies she’s telling.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kids clothes too expensive but she’d think nothing about spending that money on alcohol 😔

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Giant baby Q who at almost 3 is wearing 4-5. Yeah not that giant really is he. She's absolutely obsessed with having giant children 🤣
I thought this wearing 1 size up is hardly massive giant baby is it an some stuff is small fitting

Reactions: 9
I thought this wearing 1 size up is hardly massive giant baby is it an some stuff is small fitting
This! Exactly. One size either way is hardly newsworthy. I only realised a few weeks ago that my fairly average sized 10 year old was still in an aged 7-8 top because I hadn't noticed the sleeves were looking a bit 3/4 length and he loves to wear it. It doesn't make him reeeallllly tiiiiiny.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.