Boss_Mummy_Sale #23 Plenty Of Cash For Tan Of The Fox, But Nothing Left For Sienna’s Lunchbox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the moaning - I wouldn’t want her to do anything for me cos she just tries to make you feel guilty for her doing it all the time!!

Reactions: 18
Imagine being a grown woman in your 30s with children and yet you film yourself crying and - what's more - upload it to Instagram for 7000 people to see... Jesus christ but she is an embarrassment 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m not sure why she is hosting them a wedding party? Is that not what the reception is for? 😅😂

All the moaning - I wouldn’t want her to do anything for me cos she just tries to make you feel guilty for her doing it all the time!!
Exactly this. She loves to victimise herself in the name of others so she can go on about it.

Reactions: 12
Just grabbed this from the last thread - she doesn’t break promises? Only to her own kids 😕
IMG_2931.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m not sure why she is hosting them a wedding party? Is that not what the reception is for? 😅😂
Yes! It would make more sense that she babysit Cheryl’s child for a night or two and let the newlyweds have some alone time, but no of course it has to be a party about her.

• Heart
Because she has to let everyone know that she’s the best bestie out of all her 3456 besties!

I’ve never been married but I’m pretty sure the last thing I’d want to be doing the night before my big day, is got to a house bleeping party. Because let’s face it, that’s what these are. She tries to make out it’s more sophisticated than that, but she’s no different to “Chardonnay & Dave” on a council estate, drinking cans of lager and cheap Prosecco. She just has more expensive glasses.

Reactions: 22
What.a.frickin.martyr 🤦🏻‍♀️ Ooh this emoji is like Georgie with her hand over her face

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The state of it! Her hair and the tan do not do her any favours. Make her look leathery and older, the hair virtually looks grey. You’d be forgiven for thinking she was 10 years older.

And the worlds tiniest blister for anyone who’s missed it
IMG_8742.jpeg
IMG_8743.png
IMG_8744.png
IMG_8745.png

Reactions: 5
I bet Chez didn’t even ask her to arrange a pre wedding party at all! I bet BM forced it into her just so she can tell everyone what she’s done for her!

Reactions: 13
Is it me or in Chez’s story with the ice cream today, has she got a cluster of whiteheads under her fringe above her eyebrow? Always wondered what was hiding under there!
Chez has a huge mole on her forehead that she hides with the fringe

She’s just been on holiday doing bigger all but drinking and lazing around the pool and the renos nearly broken her. I mean once again if she had real problems. Why do people think she’s so great.?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.