Boss_Mummy_Sale #23 Plenty Of Cash For Tan Of The Fox, But Nothing Left For Sienna’s Lunchbox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Auntie to lots of kids but no mention of her ACTUAL niece. I wonder if they've told her she's not to share her on her page or if they just don't see each other?

Reactions: 13
I'm 36 and I know I don't look 21 but I feel like I look sort of 33-36 so my actual age, definitely not older....however she looks a good 12-18 yes older than her actual 'supposed age'

Reactions: 8
I absolutely agree with you & I can imagine BM encouraged it. She’d be the friend that makes out her marriage is so perfect & Chez is the lonely singleton. Some women “need” a man & these two are prime examples.
Also, Chez only got married two weeks ago and yet her and Darren weren’t even sat next to each other round that fire in the garden. I know some people don’t like PDAs but they just seem like acquaintances rather than newlyweds!

Reactions: 12
It’s never sat well with me that he proposed the same week her mother died. I just can’t help but think he saw 💵💵💵

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
It’s never sat well with me that he proposed the same week her mother died. I just can’t help but think he saw 💵💵💵
I thought the same. Her emotions must have been all over the place at that time and he throws a ring on it 🧐 They just don’t seem natural together and zero chemistry.

Reactions: 9
They have also barely spent any time apart but have constantly been with BM & SNH. I always think these couple that can’t spend anytime alone is just a massive red flag

That poor baby looks so uncomfortable on BM, she’s really not a natural is she.

Have to agree with the chez comments. The proposal the same week she lost her mum was a huge red flag, but I do think she just wanted to tick the box of being married. I don’t think she really cared who it was. I would also say she’s likely still in the depths of grief, the wedding was rushed through and that further down the line she’ll realise she’s made a mistake or he is caught cheating again. Literally just before the wedding her mums house sale was completed and chez started a new job. I think she’s been so distracted by other things, not to mention having a toddler is hard, that her head hasn’t really been straight.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
She said she’s had no accidents or claims in 25 years well that’s a lie she rolled her mini on the dual carriageway a couple of years ago didn’t she

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I lost my mam in November. Nothing prepared me for the pain of losing my mam. How chez got through that wedding is beoned me. I cried everyday this week because it was my dads heavenly birthday+Iv miss him more since mam passed. I watched all the build up to that tit show of a wedding+just kept thinking. How is she coping with the stress of it all…

• Heart
  • Sad
She said she’s had no accidents or claims in 25 years well that’s a lie she rolled her mini on the dual carriageway a couple of years ago didn’t she
Where did she say this? 25 years? When did she start driving, she’s 38?

• Haha
If you ever want proof that the Cambridge diet doesn’t work, look at the difference between C’s engagement pictures, to wedding pictures to now pictures- how much weight she’s put on from just eating food. Crash diet clearly didn’t work!!

Reactions: 10
If you ever want proof that the Cambridge diet doesn’t work, look at the difference between C’s engagement pictures, to wedding pictures to now pictures- how much weight she’s put on from just eating food. Crash diet clearly didn’t work!!
I think it’s also the fact she clearly has issues with food and likes the beige food so when she started eating again, it wasn’t exactly healthy food.
Her skin always looks so flat and dehydrated. She looks unhealthy regardless of a tan or her dress size.
The sad thing is, I don’t think the inheritance was a massive amount either. It’s not like she lived in a big house or a great area. We don’t know what debts has built up whilst she was sick, plus there is inheritance tax etc.
I get the feeling all the extra unnecessary bits at the wedding might have used up a lot of it. I really hope for her sake I’m wrong.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.