Boss_Mummy_Sale #23 Plenty Of Cash For Tan Of The Fox, But Nothing Left For Sienna’s Lunchbox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a liar she was in hysterics on instagram when she crashed her mini! That was just before she went on a mass blocking/deleting spree from what I can remember
Didn't S also open the car door into someone else's? Granted that may have been settled outside insurance

Reactions: 7
She's a liar she was in hysterics on instagram when she crashed her mini! That was just before she went on a mass blocking/deleting spree from what I can remember
And posted a photo of herself in a wheelchair in the hospital 😂 is the photo still on her insta?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
What exactly happened with the mini that time? I’m guessing she was being a complete moron 😂

Reactions: 5
What exactly happened with the mini that time? I’m guessing she was being a complete moron 😂
The mini was after this I think as she has loads of pictures with the mini steering wheel and her Starbucks cup 🙄 basic witch 🤣🤣 unless she had 2 minis 🤷🏻‍♀️
I totally missed what she said about never claiming though

15th March 2018 😂😂 I went balls deep. Wheelchair and and ECG for a sore finger 😂
They wouldn’t give her morphine without knowing what was wrong… nothing broken and more bullshit claims. They don’t just give out morphine like sweets. Not even a cannula in for the real good IV pain relief 🤭 I’m sure she would have posted a photo of it

Reactions: 10
Southampton IKEA you can drive to the top floor where the entrance is and the exit is maybe 3 floors lower. If the escalators / lifts hadn’t been working my partner would 100% have gone and bought the car down to the exit level.

but anyway…
Prick

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
IKEA. Where every parent wants to take their 3 year old on a Sunday 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So this weekend the kids have - probably either been up late or babysat by Ella on Friday night whilst the parents get pissed, Saturday been to Costco with hungover parents and Ikea on a Sunday. Lucky little ones 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Southampton IKEA you can drive to the top floor where the entrance is and the exit is maybe 3 floors lower. If the escalators / lifts hadn’t been working my partner would 100% have gone and bought the car down to the exit level.

but anyway…
Prick
I bleeping hate driving into Ikea (also my closest Ikea). I hate multistoreys, agreed to meet my friend there. For those not local its a multi storey, I wanted to park on the ground floor, but the lanes in confuse me, and somehow I ended up in a lane that took me up a spiral (I'm slightly claustrophobic, hate driving in tight spaces as have duck all spatial awareness lol), got out at the top then couldn't figure out how to get in. Nearly began crying in the lifts, couldn't find the entrance, no signal to text my friend who was inside, nightmare. I was picturing being trapped in a car park as it all shut down and left me abandoned 😭 😂 I HATE driving there with a passionnnnnnnnn. Ofc I didn't post on IG so despite the drams I'm better than BM ha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It will be the espresso tipped in the vanilla milkshake.

I bet if you asked any 7&3 year olds what they wanted to do on a Saturday, they would definitely say being dragged round Costco by a hungover grot bag🥴

It’s lovely today, get them outside you lazy tit!
She shared her doing this "hack" a few years ago!! I remember because I did it after she shared it and we had a DM chat about it!! Pahahahahaha what a bleep.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.