Boss_Mummy_sale #2 Not so posh totty and her non Scotty not Hotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ice cream whilst pregnant I've known
her surname for years, not sure how but found her on Facebook after the cull!
Their surname was everywhere when they got married and her maiden name was on it previously too when was georgie PD.

Of course Quinn eats bao buns and steamed dumplings
Haha he isn't just any baby he's the child of boss mummy 😄

She never looks happy with him or her life in general. So sad

Reactions: 8
I’m actually really surprised she didn’t keep her double barrelled maiden name as it’s much posher and in keeping with being ‘posh totty’ than her current surname.

• Haha
I’m actually really surprised she didn’t keep her double barrelled maiden name as it’s much posher and in keeping with being ‘posh totty’ than her current surname.
Posh totty 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Oh god I’ve just seen the “posh totty” bio is still there!!! 😂😂😂🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I didn’t understand this post from her have I missed something
She means that is the type of affe thing she gets from Scott, just his arm on her head, not exactly snuggled up on the sofa are they!! He doesn't seem an affectionate kind of guy....although might be with the side pieces 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
See Q Is eating enough food for a small army again. Honestly my 10yr old would have that amount for a meal. He isn't even 1! I would love to know why she overloads his plate so much.

See Q Is eating enough food for a small army again. Honestly my 10yr old would have that amount for a meal. He isn't even 1! I would love to know why she overloads his plate so much.
I’m betting to shut him up for as long as possible so she doesn’t have to deal with him

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just walked past where she took that Spritz Nation photo 🤣 soooooo overlooked by a load of restaurants, she must have looked like a total twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Because she probably wants him to be bigger/taller than other babies his age as a sign of her superior parenting....

Reactions: 6
She couldn’t BF ?! There’s a video of her feeding- more a case of didn’t want to so she could drink . I couldn’t as my little girl had terrible tounge tie and by the time it was sorted my milk had gone doesn’t make me any less of a Mam

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She couldn’t BF ?! There’s a video of her feeding- more a case of didn’t want to so she could drink . I couldn’t as my little girl had terrible tounge tie and by the time it was sorted my milk had gone doesn’t make me any less of a Mam
She stopped as apparently he had a milk allergy or something.

Reactions: 1
He had a milk allergy yet amazingly as soon as she started weaning him it was gone!! I remember someone asking her about the milk ladder to re introduce Q to dairy/milk products when she first started weaning him and she clearly had no clue what they were talking about. As Snarkypants said above, the breast feeding was cramping the getting drunk style so it had to go.

Reactions: 10
He had a milk allergy yet amazingly as soon as she started weaning him it was gone!! I remember someone asking her about the milk ladder to re introduce Q to dairy/milk products when she first started weaning him and she clearly had no clue what they were talking about. As Snarkypants said above, the breast feeding was cramping the getting drunk style so it had to go.
And it effected the look of her boobs, yet again Georgie does best for her and her alone.

Reactions: 5
The whole breastfeeding post was very me me me
It was basically saying she doesn’t like the week as it makes her feel bad yet She posts the braggiest posts about her kids ever! She’s got no self awareness and only worried iF SHE is upset by something

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.