Boss_Mummy_sale #2 Not so posh totty and her non Scotty not Hotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she 12 years old?? All these besties, bestest, bff’s, bestest bestest ever ever ever, make up make up, never ever break up!! FFS!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bestie bestie bestie.... what about cheryl you're actual bestie who had always been there for you!! I hope cheryl is OK keep thinking about her and annoys me more when BM is saying about her bestie rather than being with cheryl and getting her away from from creep

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just shows what sort of woman she is , fake bestie to your face, witch behind you me back.

Reactions: 12
A very special treat for sienna to be allowed to play a game on the iPad, ffs come onnnnnn

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A very special treat for sienna to be allowed to play a game on the iPad, ffs come onnnnnn
She’s usually glued to her tablet so must have been naughty so had it taken away. Probably give it back just in time for holiday to Portugal.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.