Boss_Mummy_sale #2 Not so posh totty and her non Scotty not Hotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing really posted apart from the mysterious granny and all of them jumping in and out of the pool 😂
Surely some lip syncing in the car?
Swishing a Jane Norman dress?
Barking at Sienna? Olives for Quinn?
Sunburnt face with white line above her lip?
Boomerang of her not fit and not Scottish husband driving?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“Yup I’m crying” yeah after checking you’re still on film so everyone thinks you’re mum of the year 😴
Also, she’s the master of angles as she looks chunky in her swimsuit when she’s not breathing her rids in to meet her eyebrows

Reactions: 13
last time we saw this mysterious granny was when they were organising her dads 60th, when they went to hers for afternoon tea, She’s lives in an Anex on her parents property. Than we saw her again when she gave a speech at the 60th and was cut off mid speech…. Can’t think of any other significant tome we saw mysterious granny.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
“Yup I’m crying” yeah after checking you’re still on film so everyone thinks you’re mum of the year 😴
Also, she’s the master of angles as she looks chunky in her swimsuit when she’s not breathing her rids in to meet her eyebrows
Why was she crying 🙄

Yes Sienna swam across the pool...but let’s talk about me me meeee...look at meeee crying 🙄🙄🙄🙄 Back to driveway workouts tomorrow zzzzzzzz

Reactions: 6
Sooo - babies under 1 shouldn’t have honey … guess what Q has 🤬
Noooo!!! Is she stupid??

He looks the sort to send weird messages to girls

Non Scottish Scott looks even less hot without a top on 🤭
That beard…. Yak!!! Or should l say Boak as he is scottish-not-Scottish! 🤣🤣

Ok update Cheryl now knows, I have messaged her myself and told her everything, she was so greatful for me telling her, but keep wanting to no if there was more messages, I explained I wasn’t sure but surly them messages were enough to see Darren for what he is, I was so worried I hadn’t done the right thing but she was so so lovely and greatful and my heart is broken for her 💔💔💔💔 I hate theses men
Well done lass, it’s so tough - like someone said ‘shoot the messenger’ and all that. Cheryl and her little boy deserve much better! From the pics she posted of their trip to the seaside, l looked at Dazza and thought - he is a very lucky man to have a healthy family - a little boy and the love of a lovely lady! Why has he potentially f**ked it up for a cheap thrill! He is also not all that so god knows why he thinks he can crack on with other ladies and as if he would get anywhere!!! 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Noooo!!! Is she stupid??

That beard…. Yak!!! Or should l say Boak as he is scottish-not-Scottish! 🤣🤣

Well done lass, it’s so tough - like someone said ‘shoot the messenger’ and all that. Cheryl and her little boy deserve much better! From the pics she posted of their trip to the seaside, l looked at Dazza and thought - he is a very lucky man to have a healthy family - a little boy and the love of a lovely lady! Why has he potentially f**ked it up for a cheap thrill! He is also not all that so god knows why he thinks he can crack on with other ladies and as if he would get anywhere!!! 🙄
Thank you I diff think I done the right thing, as I said my husband of 15 years cheated on me and I only wish I’d been told, Cheryl deserve so much more ❤❤ Girl power and girl code over anything xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
[QUOTE="DinnerLady, post: 5653075, member:

[/QUOTE]
C has posted she can’t sleep during the night so I think we can guess why… hopefully she will sort it out ❤

• Sad
So sienna started swimming lessons a year later than anticipated . I get with covid no lessons but her parents own a pool why could she not have started teaching her to swim long before covid

So sienna started swimming lessons a year later than anticipated . I get with covid no lessons but her parents own a pool why could she not have started teaching her to swim long before covid
Surely having her round the pool would be a prime reason to teach her how to at least tread water in case she fell in!

Reactions: 5
Why didn’t she do the baby swimming lessons when sienna was born? They are amazing and really help small kids in water. If my kids spent a lot of their time around a pool those lessons would have been a priority

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.