Boss_Mummy_sale #2 Not so posh totty and her non Scotty not Hotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she letting Q play with Scott’s dirty trainer🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ . Barking orders at the poor cute kid again🙄

Reactions: 3
Tried my hardest ti get a clear screenshot but she was swinging them round so much 🤦🏻‍♀️. These are hideous and she said they couldn't be more her style If they tried, so that sums up her fashion sense

She's also now "discovered" charity shops after never being in one in her life until today!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Did you hear her shouting at Quinn and barking at him to ask if he's had a poo for the 9th time that day? Well yeah nice way to scare him into a fear of pooing! Yes those earrings are terrible. She seems to love TKmaxx so much and it's so dated and awful. Plus those aren't bargains. Just because something was 20 pounds and is now 12 doesn't make it cheap.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Tried my hardest ti get a clear screenshot but she was swinging them round so much 🤦🏻‍♀️. These are hideous and she said they couldn't be more her style If they tried, so that sums up her fashion sense
I was literally coming on here to say the same thing 😂
"I don't think there is a pair of earrings that could be more me"
You mean cheap and tacky... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Look like they’ll turn her earlobes green within minutes

• Haha
1626891042750.jpeg
When you’re scrolling through Instagram and spot your stolen earrings 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did you hear her shouting at Quinn and barking at him to ask if he's had a poo for the 9th time that day? Well yeah nice way to scare him into a fear of pooing! Yes those earrings are terrible. She seems to love TKmaxx so much and it's so dated and awful. Plus those aren't bargains. Just because something was 20 pounds and is now 12 doesn't make it cheap.
She paid £12 for those shell earrings?? 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
No think they were 5 but I wouldn't buy them if they were 50p. The other ones were 12 but just as bad cubic zirconia studs.

What was the brand of handbag she got her photographer friend for her bday?

Reactions: 1
Is that a fancy brand? X
I mean it's better than say Next as in it's more expensive and sometimes Kate as in Wills and Kate buys boots from there but it's more of an older person style and not fashionable. Suppose it's a bit like Radley. There's no way she's actually bought it from there though. It'll be some sale item from somewhere. I'd love to see if she actually knows what a nice designer handbag would be. Louis Vuitton or Gucci or something along those lines.

Reactions: 7
Yeah my mum is 60 and likes Russel and Bromley. Not something I'd ever buy myself.

Love how she’s made a point of putting no salt in her caption tonight of Quinn’s dinner lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.