Boss_Mummy_sale #2 Not so posh totty and her non Scotty not Hotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if BM will tell Chez and then back it up with the f**king #itoldyouso or whatever thing it is she cackles about knowing chez would find her man!! 🙄

Reactions: 4
I feel like BM would be the type of ‘friend’ to encourage her to stay with him because she wants the kids to be friends and to double date.

Reactions: 11
I feel like BM would be the type of ‘friend’ to encourage her to stay with him because she wants the kids to be friends and to double date.
or in case she thinks her own husband is also up to no good, having Cheryl’s man be the same would make it more acceptable.

Reactions: 7
I always thought she had a bit of a flat arse tbh, even with all them driveway workouts 😂😂
I'm glad someone else has noticed the flat arse 🤣 she really thinks shes got a bum that competes with Kim Kardashain, not from where I can see pet 🧐 I always notice she drops in here and there that it's such a hindrance too 🤣🤣 me and my huge arse .. poor me.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Regarding the messages Darren sent...well was the girl not sort of encouraging him?.

I'm glad someone else has noticed the flat arse 🤣 she really thinks shes got a bum that competes with Kim Kardashain, not from where I can see pet 🧐 I always notice she drops in here and there that it's such a hindrance too 🤣🤣 me and my huge arse .. poor me.
Yeah she's always going on about fat etc and how she's not skinny etc etc but by god she has a fab figure. She needs to let it go!!

• Wow
Regarding the messages Darren sent...well was the girl not sort of encouraging him?.
Is this not kind of irrelevant seeing as though he’s the one in a relationship with a baby on the way (back then)!!!

She may not have known anything about him until after tbf, he probably didn’t mention that he was a father to be!

Reactions: 14
I though this, but ultimately he is in a relationship and had a baby on the way. He should never have let it go anywhere regardless of what she said.

Reactions: 10
Jesus encouraging him? It’s not a bleeping team sport this is a man who should of been respecting his heavily pregnant partner.

if that was my partner I would hope he wouldn’t even entertain it. He seems a desperate creep and with messages like that he’s 100% sending them to other women too. He needs knocking down a peg, Cheryl would of gone through that pregnancy being told her BMI is high (I know this because same) and that she’s an older mother. She deserved more respect and he’s an absolute bellend.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Had the girl not messaged Cheryl direct, rather than wait to see if BM sees it on here. If I'd unknowingly been flirting with someone taken I would let their partner know when I found out as us women need to stick together!! Yes there are things people don't like about each other but no woman deserves to be cheated on

Reactions: 5
Had the girl not messaged Cheryl direct, rather than wait to see if BM sees it on here. If I'd unknowingly been flirting with someone taken I would let their partner know when I found out as us women need to stick together!! Yes there are things people don't like about each other but no woman deserves to be cheated on
As it was my friend this was done on, I can tell you now she was in no way egging him on, she knew he was a creep, she’s been cheated on herself and seen this plenty of times, also she’s single not in a relationship, he fell into her dms not her into his, also she didn’t feel the need to send them to his pregnant girlfriend at the time due to her being heavy pregnant, and not wanting to cause upset, so I said I’d happy share them here cause he needed putting for the scam bag he is!!! So yes girls should stick together and thahs why they were posted on here and not to Cheryl at the time of her carrying their baby!

And also you say no woman deserves to be cheated on, my friend wasn’t cheating with him, he was trying it on with her, to which she ended up blocking him when he keep saying about sending nudes, so no one was cheated on, it never went that far, I think the girl felt with it best she could due to Cheryl being pregnant

Reactions: 15
As it was my friend this was done on, I can tell you now she was in no way egging him on, she knew he was a creep, she’s been cheated on herself and seen this plenty of times, also she’s single not in a relationship, he fell into her dms not her into his, also she didn’t feel the need to send them to his pregnant girlfriend at the time due to her being heavy pregnant, and not wanting to cause upset, so I said I’d happy share them here cause he needed putting for the scam bag he is!!! So yes girls should stick together and thahs why they were posted on here and not to Cheryl at the time of her carrying their baby!

And also you say no woman deserves to be cheated on, my friend wasn’t cheating with him, he was trying it on with her, to which she ended up blocking him when he keep saying about sending nudes, so no one was cheated on, it never went that far, I think the girl felt with it best she could due to Cheryl being pregnant
I never mentioned egging him on, in fact I said unknowingly taken! I meant had she not now and given her side as I know what cheating men are like and he will twist it every way till he gets his own way!! I didn't say they did anything, in my opinion if my man was messaging another girl I class that as cheating also, but who knows how far he is going with other women. He doesn't deserve a nice family when doing stuff like that as I can't imagine your friend is the only one.

Reactions: 7
I never mentioned egging him on, in fact I said unknowingly taken! I meant had she not now and given her side as I know what cheating men are like and he will twist it every way till he gets his own way!! I didn't say they did anything, in my opinion if my man was messaging another girl I class that as cheating also, but who knows how far he is going with other women. He doesn't deserve a nice family when doing stuff like that as I can't imagine your friend is the only one.
100% with you ❤ He’s doing this to a lot of girls, and I really hope she sees this and checks his socials because he deserves to be outted for this, I was even thinking of mailing Cheryl myself, but I don’t no what to do?

• Heart
100% with you ❤ He’s doing this to a lot of girls, and I really hope she sees this and checks his socials because he deserves to be outted for this, I was even thinking of mailing Cheryl myself, but I don’t no what to do?
Your mate should as she’s the one who received the messages.

Reactions: 3
Woah this thread has turned hasn’t it, I honestly hope chez is ok Iv followed her for a couple of years now and I genuinely thought she’d found her happy ever after. Say what we want about BMs mothering skills but times like this I think girls need to stick together. I think they deffo both read here so she more then likely knows but chuffing hell what a crappy way to find out, if she didn’t already know.

Reactions: 16
Woah this thread has turned hasn’t it, I honestly hope chez is ok Iv followed her for a couple of years now and I genuinely thought she’d found her happy ever after. Say what we want about BMs mothering skills but times like this I think girls need to stick together. I think they deffo both read here so she more then likely knows but chuffing hell what a crappy way to find out, if she didn’t already know.
Yes i agree, this site isn't a hate site. It's for discussions. We can discuss bad mothering which in my opinion is looking out for the kids in the same way we can look out for fellow women.
I just hope if he is messaging others they also contact Cheryl.

Reactions: 6
Yes Chez isn’t the car crash that Boss Mum is and I have felt sorry even before her fella has been outed for being a sleeze bag. She’s a new Mum and Boss Mummy has been going out of her way to show she’s super mum, driveway workouts, a la carte Gousto, 2 kids on her own and a big social life with her Gucci glasses on 24-7. Give your mate a break and stop shuving it in her face!!!! She’s learning to be a Mum and now has a sleezy fella messaging other women behind her back. She should know 😞

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.