Boss_Mummy_sale #2 Not so posh totty and her non Scotty not Hotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really wish she wouldn't keep lying about when she weened S. She was 14/15 weeks(not 4.5months), couldn't even sit up and used to be propped up in the bumbo by a magazine shoved down her back for support :mad:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Really wish she wouldn't keep lying about when she weened S. She was 14/15 weeks(not 4.5months), couldn't even sit up and used to be propped up in the bumbo by a magazine shoved down her back for support :mad:
Why am I not surprised!!!!!🙈

Reactions: 4
She won’t leave him, even if she does find out, think she was single for years and years, so can’t see her walking away, and I can confirm he messaged a number of other girls too
How do you know this? Do you know them all - as in Greasy, bm and cheating scumbag? 🫖🫖🫖🫖

I remember this so well! She was endorsing Ella’s kitchen too! It was alllll about the sticker chart and trying all the vege!! The poor baby couldn’t even sit up!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
It’s one thing eye rolling someone but I do feel sorry for Chez. Imagine finding out this way. She may have had her suspicions but he could be gaslighting her. I wouldn’t wish this on anyone.

Reactions: 11
How do you know this? Do you know them all - as in Greasy, bm and cheating scumbag? 🫖🫖🫖🫖

I remember this so well! She was endorsing Ella’s kitchen too! It was alllll about the sticker chart and trying all the vege!! The poor baby couldn’t even sit up!
If you scroll back I uploaded messages he sent to a friend of mine saying he was gonna send her nudes

Reactions: 4
Not a good time for BMs mates at the moment with Chez and her bloke and Hannah Tracks with her ‘leisure’ issue someone on her thread spotted ☹

Yeah why is she exempt?!?!
I’ve took my niece to a baby class a few weeks ago and masks were optional. Maybe she didn’t want to wear one because they’re annoying.

Reactions: 3
I’ve took my niece to a baby class a few weeks ago and masks were optional. Maybe she didn’t want to wear one because they’re annoying.
Currently if you are inside, they aren’t optional. Especially as there were clearly more then 6 in the room.

We all know BMs attitude, thinks she’s above everyone else.

Reactions: 9
Not a good time for BMs mates at the moment with Chez and her bloke and Hannah Tracks with her ‘leisure’ issue someone on her thread spotted ☹

Yeah why is she exempt?!?!
What happened with hannah? Can't find her thread!

Reactions: 1
Currently if you are inside, they aren’t optional. Especially as there were clearly more then 6 in the room.

We all know BMs attitude, thinks she’s above everyone else.
The baby class I go to is inside and you don’t have to wear it during the class only walking though the building suppose it’s like going to a restaurant once. Sat down you can take it off

Reactions: 1
The baby class I go to is inside and you don’t have to wear it during the class only walking though the building suppose it’s like going to a restaurant once. Sat down you can take it off
That's not inline with the law, but that's for another thread.

Iv just had a read and seen what Hannah’s been up to 😆 but tbh Iv thought this for a while with our little boss babe, but thought I no surly not little BM doing that but in some pictures Iv really thought she’s been on the old marching powder tonight 🙈🤣

And no driveway workouts from Boss either...it’s all quiet. I wonder if Chez knows....I’d have to tell her if it was my pal
Me too. I’d absolutely have to tell her. I know Cheryl has wanted this for so long but I really hope she has enough confidence and self respect to kick him to the curb. Imagine doing that to your pregnant girlfriend! What a prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.