Boss_Mummy_sale #2 Not so posh totty and her non Scotty not Hotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% this, and that’s why am thinking it’s best she knows, am gonna send them to ems cause boss mummy near replies or reads anything I send lol
God I’d hate the have to be the friend to tell her....but if it was me I’d wanna know🙈

Let us know what Ems says...you’ve done the right thing

• Heart
Reactions: 7
God what sort of relationship is it to have to monitor his DMs. If it were me I’d rather leave than stay in a relationship with no trust.
Me too. I tried this with my ex ands it drove me mentally ill always feeling like I couldn't trust him the urge to look at his phone whenever saw it, it no good for anyone doing that. Trust is the most important part of a relationship and once ita gone ita gone.

100% this, and that’s why am thinking it’s best she knows, am gonna send them to ems cause boss mummy near replies or reads anything I send lol
Just wondered if you was doing it annon so they don't know you from user name here?

Reactions: 6
Does anyone remember when her brother asked her why she has a lisp on Instagram when she doesn’t have a lisp in real life 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I see Boss Mummy is picking all the questions that compliment her or help encourage her Gousto commission 🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I just sent this to ems, not sure if she will get it or what, or if she will block me, but I can’t not say anything especially when it’s on this form 😭😭😭
Are Cheryl and Emma actually friends do we know? Emma doesn’t follow Cheryl from what I can see. I think cheryl would already know regardless, I posted something once and had my picture in it by accident and I had squad members messaging me on Instagram in less than 5 mins 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Are Cheryl and Emma actually friends do we know? Emma doesn’t follow Cheryl from what I can see. I think cheryl would already know regardless, I posted something once and had my picture in it by accident and I had squad members messaging me on Instagram in less than 5 mins 😂
I don't think they are close friends to be honest just both friends with BM.
I think that's why she thinks she's so important as she is sort of the middle person each of the group knows

Reactions: 4
She does, but as Cheryl has almost 15k followers (how??) you have to search her full username

I just sent this to ems, not sure if she will get it or what, or if she will block me, but I can’t not say anything especially when it’s on this form 😭😭😭
You did the right thing tbh, as I said earlier the same thing happened me when I was pregnant and the amount of people who knew but didn't want to tell me as I was pregnant and then with a newborn were a lot and tbh that actually hurt as much as the cheating and messaging other women. I hated the fact people knew what was going on and looked at me with pity etc. You did the right thing letting her know, what Cheryl choses to do with the info is up to her now but at least she's been told. Fingers crossed she boots him out; she (and every other woman) is worth so much more x

Have you sent it to Cheryl? I’d personally be upset if my friends knew I was being cheated on before I did.

Cheryl may already have already known, forgiven Darren and moved on but wanted to keep it a secret. Plus I don’t think her and Emma are even that close.

Sooo - babies under 1 shouldn’t have honey … guess what Q has 🤬
Came here to say the same thing!
Two major things babies can’t have, whole nuts & honey. Surely when she worked with Ellas kitchen she would’ve learnt a thing or two? Or didn’t listen to anything and just took all the freebies she could get…

Probably because having to cook something slightly adjusted is too much like hard work

Reactions: 2
I sent it to ems because I thought they were friends lol aw I don’t no, but am sure it will find its way to bm or Cheryl, am not taking anything else to do with it because it’s stressing me out lol and it’s not even my problem, don’t shoot the messagner lol I hope she get rid of him ASAP, cause I don’t think my friends the only girl

I also just checked ems and Cheryl do follow one another

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Came here to say the same thing!
Two major things babies can’t have, whole nuts & honey. Surely when she worked with Ellas kitchen she would’ve learnt a thing or two? Or didn’t listen to anything and just took all the freebies she could get…
My health visitor gave me a book saying when you could have these things and it expressly said no honey before 1 the rest was just advice. I’m sure she would have been given similar

Reactions: 3
My health visitor gave me a book saying when you could have these things and it expressly said no honey before 1 the rest was just advice. I’m sure she would have been given similar
100% this! Plus it’s her second kid
She knows but is a dick

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.