Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
I think she only likes Logan now because A) Scott isn’t financially responsible for him anymore B) He probs doesn’t spend much time at their house. She clearly hated the Step Mum role.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

GeorgeP123

Chatty Member
She thinks Turtle Bay is edgy and posh. For someone so desperate to be posh I find it so odd she loves going there for 2 4 1 cocktails. They're just premixed crap cocktails anyway. Orange juice mixed with cheap vodka...yet she won't be seen dead drinking out of glassware which isn't LSA.

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
Does anyone on here actually know Chez personally to see if she is ok ? To find out that your fella is a sleaze is bad enough , to find out off an internet forum, with a newborn in the mix is absolutely awful.
She might need someone to be a genuine friend to her right now & i can't see that being Porgie.

Probably that freak who was trying to be like her before or some minions who are somehow still obsessed with her.
Kerrie walking round head to toe in BM cast offs !!

• Haha
Thread suggestion.. fox tan & 2 pinters of beer, me and my kids are glowing brighter than Rudolph the reindeer!

• Haha
  • Heart

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
Freaks me out how they all wear their shoes inside even when she had new carpet fitted, and shoes in the bedroom 😷
Even though she said in a q&a before that she couldn't work out in the house because they have a no shoe rule in the house 😬😂

She just likes the attention of working out where everyone can see her!

• Haha

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
She didn't have the time if I remember, sienna went to nursery from about 6 months maybe 9 months at the max and obviously on the weekend, she was either pissed with her friends over or nursing a hang over.
Do you remember she shit the bed when she realised you don’t get full pay for 12 months when you’re on maternity leave and just the SMP payments. She had a full scale meltdown, it was comedy genius!

• Haha

Burda

VIP Member
Lost this thread, so happy to find it again. Was so bored of MRS Hinch but BM is the gift that keeps giving 😅

• Haha

BeauJD

Chatty Member
Hahaha her “vintage” Gucci sunglasses she bought herself for her 30th … so they are 6 years old Georgie. Hardly worn by Jackie O were they! Knob.

• Haha

Liverpool1983

Update, no reply from ems. So am sending to Cheryl cause this guy is really annoying me, doing his whole doting partner and father when he’s being dm girls all along; and yes he gotten huge!!!!!

Esme

VIP Member
Every Q&A she does is basically people saying “omg I love you, you’re incredible, you are an inspiration” 😴😴😴
The ones I hate is where “someone” sends in “oh babe I can’t wait to go for drinks and food with you” and she’s like “oh my god same, what about Wednesday? love you babe😘

Like, seriously get a life! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

karmadrama

I honestly think she would be better off getting a job out the house. She can’t handle 2 kids, Q is getting older so that novelty is wearing off and S is a minx for her as she either gets barked at or ignored. Scottie must love the grief he gets when he’s out working so she can swan about in her cheap dresses all day!
Oh my god I genuinely thought she was using that Snapchat filter that makes your mouth massive, until I looked at the picture properly 😂

• Haha

Truthslayer

VIP Member
I know of multiple people struggling with fertility at the moment, all of whom would be wonderful parents. It’s awful seeing her act like this. I do understand that we all need to let our hair down sometimes, but this is just plain selfish.