Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeauJD

Chatty Member

The gift that keeps on giving today 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

Calabria

VIP Member
And now we get some performative response to Tattle as she and Scott slather Q in suncream.

What’s that about shutting the door after the horse has bolted?

My cousins wife did a dance like that at their wedding. And we still take the piss 9 years later 😂

yep, same here. Friends did a wedding dance fifteen years ago which had a really cringe skipping bit.

He’s Skippy the Kangaroo and she’s Skip to my Lou 🤣

• Haha

Fanaff

VIP Member
It’s sad because she’s definitely all about the money and expensive things, I’m glad my friends and family aren’t like that
Yeah but her amazing husband has worked all day, none of her amazing insta mates have really mentioned her day (a few reposts at best) and She’s had to look after the kids she dislikes, do the housework and probably cook him a grand dinner. She hates her life! Pretends she’s so happy with her airwrap when all she wants is a bit of attention! Hasn’t even seen her precious mummy and daddy on her birthday!

• Haha

Fearne

Chatty Member
Shes more annoyed with the fact she forgot her phone to show off than just enjoy the 'surprise' dinner she was taken too. I also don't get their obsession with bog standard restaurants.

heatmagazine

Chatty Member
I wonder what the ex wife thinks
I won’t say her name. But she is so normal, down to earth, does as load hiking and cycling with her children and family, polar opposite of bowel movement. It must be really difficult knowing her children have had to brought up around BM. I remember when Es mum did not want her to have or wear make up but BM still got her some for her dads house ‘that her (BM) and E agreed hehe’ 😷

• Sad

Noseynoo88

I just don't understand why she would harp on about this holiday they've waited SO long for to still spend half her day on Instagram, filming workouts for praise, 'oh look at me being so dedicated'. I don't think she's doing it because she wants to, it's entirely for the gram 🙄🙄 just switch your phone off and enjoy 2 weeks of this longed for reunion!

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
What made her go for someone like him?.I mean she is pretty. I know a lot depends on personality but I'm.not sure he's particularly nice??
She is the type of woman to take another woman’s man just because she can. The thrill of the chase and wanting what she shouldn’t have will have been enough to tempt her towards that big ham joint looking fucker.

• Haha

Feztive

She’s even put a post up on her media fb page saying she’s finally introducing Q to his grandparents..
she’s showing her true colours she’s so sly and she makes out she’s the bestest bezie that could be but I wouldn’t trust her as far as I could throw her. Devious.

• Wow

Fearne

Chatty Member
I always say the couples who post their life on social media are way too often the ones who are miserable.

She also said she was working out with Sienna playing in the pool next to her. That pool is not close enough to be keeping a close eye on a young child.

• Sad

Harry

Chatty Member
The creep probably bought it for her so he could imagine the posh totty sleeping in it! Us Tattlers know what you’re like naughty Dazzy!!!
Dirty fecking Daz, what a sleeze bag.
don’t think I’d be letting my man buy my best mate a nightie when I’d just found out he'd been cheating on me. Fucking weird the lot of them

• Haha

Calabria

VIP Member
Hold onto your butts folks. It’s the birthday today so we have a LOT of incoming “bestie” spam. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick