Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dandylion1

VIP Member
Does anyone remember when her brother asked her why she has a lisp on Instagram when she doesn’t have a lisp in real life 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Harry

Chatty Member
They are no words...
WHAT DA FUQ???
so many questions need answered regarding this shit show. The hair…the snooki poof 😳 the denim skirt so low her pubes are probably visible!! The wearing of a broken watch, what a materialistic prick!! The off the shoulder beach top she’s wearing out for dinner?? She has no style or fashion sense it’s tragic really

• Haha

Elliebell2

For all us culled one what happened with sienna? Does she have additional needs? How’s her eye? How’s her hearing? Does she still look about 15 due to how she is dressed!? Does the new baby look like her Dad like sienna
She's never overly mentioned it in detail but yes it seems school picked up on her hearing and speech but then so many lockdowns she's been off a lot but she seems to be improving anyway, I think school talking to her and not barking at her like her mum does will help. Her eyes evened out.. it that's what you mean haha.
Yes still dress way too old for her age same as baby who is dressed like his grandad who yes he is the double of daddy, piggy and sienna.

Fanaff

VIP Member
“Yup I’m crying” yeah after checking you’re still on film so everyone thinks you’re mum of the year 😴
Also, she’s the master of angles as she looks chunky in her swimsuit when she’s not breathing her rids in to meet her eyebrows

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Fags, sunbeds, sun worshipping, alcohol and I suspect a fair amount of sniffing had aged her dreadfully. Such a shame 🤣

• Haha

Calabria

VIP Member
ANOTHER bestie.

So juvenile.

I lost the need to categorise my friends when I left secondary school.

I’m sure nobody gives a shiny shit about who I consider my “bestie”.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Elliebell2

She acts like people troll her for the pigmentation, no its the fact you lie. Those lips have filler in them!!
Lie about lip fillers
Lie about whether nails real or not
Lie about seeing Scott's parents

To be honest I think she just makes uo an alternative reality for her Instagram. What a sad life

Esme

VIP Member
Boss Mummy is a classic case of all for the gram. I would imagine they are up to their eyes in debt, have a pretty shitty marriage, she resents those children, don’t have many friends but portrays a fabulous life as she can’t bear the truth. So sad.
Spot on. She was using her friends account to upload videos from the meal so she could upload to her account once she had her phone. How sad is that, it’s all for the gram. It actually must have pained her to get rid of followers and lose people who think she’s wonderful.

A lot of these accounts just want someone to compliment them, be envious of them, portray a life they wished they lived. It’s all fake.

• Haha

HMC

VIP Member
Oh my CHRIST....that dance and the way she look to see who’s watching!!! Genuinely embarrassed for the old woman! Act your age, dress your age... you narcissistic olive obsessed, swishy dressed state! Goodnight x

• Haha

GeorgeP123

Chatty Member
If I had a baby, I wouldn't want to be getting a train home at 10 or 11 o clock. Poor thing will just want his cot!

• Sad
You’ve done the right thing.
Well done you, I’m glad she replied and was grateful for you telling her. If I was her I’d now be checking his messages before confronting him so I had as much info as possible (but I’m like a dog with a bone)

can I suggest if there’s a way that we delete this thread and start a fresh as if BM ever did read here and report backI’d hate C to think we’d all be gossiping about her?

Dandylion1

VIP Member
Freaks me out how they all wear their shoes inside even when she had new carpet fitted, and shoes in the bedroom 😷

• Sick
  • Haha

DinnerLady

Chatty Member
Why doesn’t she just come out and say she hates her children and resents all she has to do for them … View attachment 700539View attachment 700540
Maybe l am the odd one out but l love spending time with my little boy… I don’t understand parents who are hating the school hols within the first week? Yes l get that it can be challenging if you are all at home together for 6 weeks, but everywhere is open now… go out and enjoy some quality time together… maybe somewhere not down the pub!