Boss_Mummy_sale #2 Not so posh totty and her non Scotty not Hotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone did pull it from youtube and upload it somewhere, either here or gomi but I can't see it on gomi.

Reactions: 3
I think she took the bridesmaid dance down as she got so much negativity from it. What made it worse was that she mouthed the words the whole way through the dance and it was quite basic dancing….. it was beyond cringey!! But l am not surprised she did it!

Reactions: 7
Takes her kids on probably their only trip out this holiday and still has to have a drink!

Reactions: 9
She used to have a blog, that was entertaining reading!
The bridesmaid dance was the the gift that kept on giving.
She is the kind of woman that found her style in the mid 00's when she finished uni and had some cash and has stuck with it......
Her level of self confidence amazes me!!
People like her with bullet proof self confidence always seem to have an entourage of low self esteem bum lickers, which she definitely does

What is she actually showing on the latest story of her face. Is she showing us all how lovely and sun kissed she thinks her skin is?? She looks tragic and so sun damaged it unreal
She’s showing us she’s like that Towie woman. The one married to that footballer she put on her stories.
Because they’re so alike 😂 ( she wishes )

View attachment 717650“Is mummy annoying” bet that poor burnt baby is wondering if it’s acceptable to punch her in the face 🤦🏻‍♀️
She just watched herself the whole time she was filming 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's just posted "I think there's about 2 pints in this" it's her second one... By 2pm, at a waterpark, with children. How irresponsible can someone be?!
She's a straight out alcoholic. Another 10 years on her and she's gonna look and feel fucked.

Reactions: 12
Her last 4 posts have got 1 single comment. My cats account has more than her!! I think most of her followers are like us and just enjoy the car crash! Why does she even bother posting 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's just posted "I think there's about 2 pints in this" it's her second one... By 2pm, at a waterpark, with children. How irresponsible can someone be?!
She disgusts me 4 pints while she’s in charge of a baby and a little girl. Who could actually think that’s ok ??

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Poor Sienna! Looks like 4 deep Boss Mummy of the year forgot to top up her sun lotion and isn’t the only one who’s burnt 🤬
453F9609-300E-4CE6-8734-909A7B822C9C.jpeg

4E22E70D-1D83-44E7-9BBD-68FC54E3FDB4.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Poor Sienna! Looks like 4 deep Boss Mummy of the year forgot to top up her sun lotion and isn’t the only one who’s burnt 🤬View attachment 718720
View attachment 718721
As soon as I seen that she said she bought the sun lotion that you only need to apply “once a day” I knew this would happen, those sun creams have been proven that they still need to be applied regularly, it’s also about 38 degrees over there no way would I take my kids out all day in that they can get such bad heat stroke

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Most of hers are back from the slimming world days where it was totally normal to post 6 posts a day or more. Before stories etc. She was originally a slimming world account. She did have a YouTube and a blog I think I remember.
It was GeorgiePD first then changed to slimming world account only when they got popular. She'd already dropped all the weight from the so called before pictures from uni!! You can't use before pics from being 20 when you're 26 obviously you will look different. She was a total liar then and always has been!! then changed to BM account when thought mummy blogging was popular but she never did much, she just rode the wave of hannah hindmarsh got a lot of followers and has lied to them all ever since!!

She disgusts me 4 pints while she’s in charge of a baby and a little girl. Who could actually think that’s ok ??
4 pints in that sun will feel like 12 pints!! She is disgusting

She’s an absolute mess did anyone see the picture of just her and sienna and then her sienna and Quinn … she’s aged a lot!

Probably all the booze!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.