Boss_Mummy_sale #2 Not so posh totty and her non Scotty not Hotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"
The look of disgust on his face and the way he turns and looks away from her is 😲. It’s sad that she doesn’t see it because she’s too busy trying to be the perky perfect wife and boss mummy!

Reactions: 7
The look of disgust on his face and the way he turns and looks away from her is 😲. It’s sad that she doesn’t see it because she’s too busy trying to be the perky perfect wife and boss mummy!
He just looks so done. He doesn’t even attempt to smile or look happy, he made snarky comments last night when she filmed him feeding Quinn. Surely he should be happy, he’s on holiday with all 4 of his children, his wife, seeing his parents after ages 🤯

Reactions: 7
He just looks so done. He doesn’t even attempt to smile or look happy, he made snarky comments last night when she filmed him feeding Quinn. Surely he should be happy, he’s on holiday with all 4 of his children, his wife, seeing his parents after ages 🤯
He probably would be happy if his wife wasn’t a narcissistic prick who shoves her phone in peoples faces 24/7, if it’s not glued to hers.

Reactions: 11
Quinn being allowed to 'stand' and fall into the pool. I know Scott was there but just no way

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Scottie non Scottie is the biggest miserable twit ever!!! His ex must be laughing her tits off getting shut of him and then there’s Mrs Foxy tan too...talk about a downgrade!

• Haha
Ex is sort of more plain looking. Looks like the sort of woman who is intelligent and stylish on her own way but isn't bothered by the latest foundation etc or being seen in cocktail bars etc. She sort of seems the type to be well read, knows about poetry, interested in nature and the planet etc and devoted to kids. I know I'm just judging here lol so I could be totally wrong. Seems a lot different to BM and probably wouldn't go get her hair dyed etc. Seems a bit more of a free spirit. I don't really get Scott..he never looks happy..is it just he puts on a resting grump face or is he just not bothered? I bet he sleazed over BM in the office. Sort of guy who said to her "while you're down there luv" as she bent down to pick up her pencil she dropped on the floor 😂 and she was probably the type to lap up this negative leering attention. I bet he probably thought he could get away with an easy ride on the side but she ended up getting all emosh and demanding on him, (fatal attraction esque) and then boom before he knows it, he's being forced to buy an engagement ring 😂😂

• Haha
Ex is sort of more plain looking. Looks like the sort of woman who is intelligent and stylish on her own way but isn't bothered by the latest foundation etc or being seen in cocktail bars etc. She sort of seems the type to be well read, knows about poetry, interested in nature and the planet etc and devoted to kids. I know I'm just judging here lol so I could be totally wrong. Seems a lot different to BM and probably wouldn't go get her hair dyed etc. Seems a bit more of a free spirit. I don't really get Scott..he never looks happy..is it just he puts on a resting grump face or is he just not bothered? I bet he sleazed over BM in the office. Sort of guy who said to her "while you're down there luv" as she bent down to pick up her pencil she dropped on the floor 😂 and she was probably the type to lap up this negative leering attention. I bet he probably thought he could get away with an easy ride on the side but she ended up getting all emosh and demanding on him, (fatal attraction esque) and then boom before he knows it, he's being forced to buy an engagement ring 😂😂
How have you made these judgements?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Fb nosing and Scott's profile says he works for Monster energy, from March 2020 to present. I'm sure she said he worked for coca cola, or was that where they met?

Does anyone know how Scottie non Scottie did propose to BM? I’d love to know if she knew….

I truely thinking Scott regrets his choice. Went for the younger model and now look at them. He left the last when E was about 2/3 so I wonder if he will do the same again.

His ex looks lovely, clearly has brought 5e kids up so well and probably can only but laugh at BM!

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know how Scottie non Scottie did propose to BM? I’d love to know if she knew….
She posted a memory photo time.hop once I seem to recall it was in a hotel and they were in bed and she was holding up her hand with the ring on.

What I thought interesting the other day was that she has no eternity ring, which I know to some is a bit old fashioned, but, when she likes to portray the career, wedding, babies, homemaker image its an interesting point.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.