Boss_Mummy_Sale #18 Are They At The Effing Pub Again?!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how long this will last 🙄
View attachment 2218993
It's just pointless though isn't it. Yeah she may lose a few pounds but it's not sustainable and her issue is alcohol not food anyway. Instead of meal replacement she should stop drinking for a month(as a start!). She would probably lose the same amount of weight and it would be better for her overall health.

Reactions: 21
I calorie count & she can eat a pretty substantial meal with lots more protein for 600cals & stop her feeling hungry. But doing that won’t gain as much attention will it :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
I calorie count & she can eat a pretty substantial meal with lots more protein for 600cals & stop her feeling hungry. But doing that won’t gain as much attention will it :rolleyes:
Ah so she’s getting in on the competition with greasy fringe is she?

Reactions: 10
I mean she’s not stupid she’s done slimming world which is basically calorie counting under another guise. Surely she could think to herself if I cut out all the alcoholic drinks I’ll be doing myself a favour both for health and her desired body shape? Even if her self delusion doesn’t extend to realising the amount she drinks is borderline alcoholic! And don’t get me started on the bad example she is setting to her daughter with such disordered eating!

Reactions: 11
She's doing slim fast apparently but the actual picture she showed was my protein meal replacement 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The 600 cal meal is just a bottle of wine isn't it 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
It actually makes me sad this was the attitude I used to have growing up because my mum was always doing silly little diets every time there was an occasion etc. growing up I also ended up basically starving for a week before holiday like it would make a blind bit of difference!

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.