Boss_Mummy_Sale #18 Are They At The Effing Pub Again?!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s probably writing to the Claire’s Accessories CEO as we speak to inform of her disappointment

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ok yes Claire’s is mostly sparkly tat, but if S is spending her birthday money then let her pick the things she wants…. It’s HER birthday money ffs!

Reactions: 17
Does this gin soaked fuckwit not remember what it’s like to be 7? Has she drank away her brain cells?
So what if it’s shite… I took my youngest to smiggle with vouchers she had and topped it up by £20 and she left swinging ber wee bag full of “tat” with a massive smile. We went for dinner at her choice of place and sat and played with all of it waiting on pizza. Did I want to spend £20 on scented pencils and fidget spinners? No… did I want to go to a chain restaurant for average pizza? No… but i got to spend quality time with my baby and she had the time of her life. Honestly can’t get over how bleeping horrendously selfish she is. She is such a bloody awful parent who does the bare minimum… I dread to think how mentally fucked up those kids will be when they reach adulthood because the pair of them can’t see past their own noses.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Jesus S can't even spend her own birthday money without her telling her she's doing it wrong

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Does this gin soaked fuckwit not remember what it’s like to be 7? Has she drank away her brain cells?
So what if it’s shite… I took my youngest to smiggle with vouchers she had and topped it up by £20 and she left swinging ber wee bag full of “tat” with a massive smile. We went for dinner at her choice of place and sat and played with all of it waiting on pizza. Did I want to spend £20 on scented pencils and fidget spinners? No… did I want to go to a chain restaurant for average pizza? No… but i got to spend quality time with my baby and she had the time of her life. Honestly can’t get over how bleeping horrendously selfish she is. She is such a bloody awful parent who does the bare minimum… I dread to think how mentally fucked up those kids will be when they reach adulthood because the pair of them can’t see past their own noses.
As you said, we do these things for the quality time we get!

Reactions: 5
Oh poor her with no time to even pee by herself 🙄.
Drinking whilst your precious rainbow babies are in the pool. Is she forgetting she almost let her dog drown in there not to long ago.
Screenshot_20230603_144531_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 9
Today we had a whole day of activities planned; swimming, trampolining and a wander around a National Trust park with a local pub booked for dinner….. we parked up and got halfway down the stairs to swimming and my eldest burst into tears, she was feeling tired and overwhelmed and wanted to go home…. So that’s exactly what we did. We bought some pizzas on the way back, I chopped up some finger food and we’re currently having a pizza party on the living room floor with a party playlist on YouTube and kids dancing together laughing but hey I’m sure mummy drinking “bubbles” by the pool is just as fun for the kids eh?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Today we had a whole day of activities planned; swimming, trampolining and a wander around a National Trust park with a local pub booked for dinner….. we parked up and got halfway down the stairs to swimming and my eldest burst into tears, she was feeling tired and overwhelmed and wanted to go home…. So that’s exactly what we did. We bought some pizzas on the way back, I chopped up some finger food and we’re currently having a pizza party on the living room floor with a party playlist on YouTube and kids dancing together laughing but hey I’m sure mummy drinking “bubbles” by the pool is just as fun for the kids eh?

And I bet your kids couldn't be happier! The perfect Saturday evening for them and a mum tuned in to what they want and need. I hope you took a selfie with a glass in hand and a cross eyed pose though so you could let everyone know what a faff it was for you 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And I bet your kids couldn't be happier! The perfect Saturday evening for them and a mum tuned in to what they want and need. I hope you took a selfie with a glass in hand and a cross eyed pose though so you could let everyone know what a faff it was for you 😉
Don’t worry I made sure to jangle my 300 unwashed bracelets whilst lifting my espresso martini to make sure the other mums knew what a boss mummy I was being!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Don’t worry I made sure to jangle my 300 unwashed bracelets whilst lifting my espresso martini to make sure the other mums knew what a boss mummy I was being!

Thank goodness! And don't worry, no doubt you'll have some doorstep deliveries in no time!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yep! Stress free for you and your little ones will be having a fab time being at home and having a chilled day. I am always amazed S & Q don’t kick off more with being dragged around so much! My son would find it too much - some days just chilling at home is what’s needed!

Reactions: 8
She can’t pee in peace but has time to attend gym glasses & nail appointments. She’s so full of tit.

Reactions: 14
Yep! Stress free for you and your little ones will be having a fab time being at home and having a chilled day. I am always amazed S & Q don’t kick off more with being dragged around so much! My son would find it too much - some days just chilling at home is what’s needed!
I was raised by a narcissist and learnt quickly that it was safer to stay quiet and compliant, it’s horrible to think that those children never feel safe enough around their parents to show that they’re overwhelmed 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I was raised by a narcissist and learnt quickly that it was safer to stay quiet and compliant, it’s horrible to think that those children never feel safe enough around their parents to show that they’re overwhelmed 😔
That’s so sad isn’t it, those poor kids are never ever put first. It pains me to think poor little S knows not to bother conveying her feelings to her parents. She couldn’t even spend her own birthday voucher on what she wanted without her own mum bitching about it on the internet.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.