Boss_Mummy_Sale #18 Are They At The Effing Pub Again?!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s Boss Mummy….yes can’t actually be a mother to them on her own. She has to be around people and drinking. Why the hell is Chez mates with her? From what I see Chez spends every weekend having adventures with that little boy, old Boozy should watch and learn.

Reactions: 12
She’s ridiculous I have three kids a d my partner works really long hours, I manage to pee alone and find a little time for myself(nothing like what she gets)
Oh poor her with no time to even pee by herself 🙄.
Drinking whilst your precious rainbow babies are in the pool. Is she forgetting she almost let her dog drown in there not to long ago.View attachment 2214637
---
Friday we spent the day in our garden and just played but Saturday we went out to a food festival
Today we had a whole day of activities planned; swimming, trampolining and a wander around a National Trust park with a local pub booked for dinner….. we parked up and got halfway down the stairs to swimming and my eldest burst into tears, she was feeling tired and overwhelmed and wanted to go home…. So that’s exactly what we did. We bought some pizzas on the way back, I chopped up some finger food and we’re currently having a pizza party on the living room floor with a party playlist on YouTube and kids dancing together laughing but hey I’m sure mummy drinking “bubbles” by the pool is just as fun for the kids eh?

Reactions: 4
S and Q aren’t ever allowed an off day, they must adhere to her plans and her rules at all times, or face punishment.

Who remembers when S was tiny and she was put facing the corner of the room sobbing? Who remembers Q being told that he’s a bad baby for doing perfectly normal and age appropriate things?

Now imagine one of them has a headache and doesn’t want to go out, or it’s 8pm they’re exhausted and they’ve only just sat down at Turtle Bay for dinner? Does boss mummy ever take their feelings or needs into consideration?

You rarely ever see them need to cancel plans, or choose to stay in because of the kids, you never hear “S had a hard day at school so we’re going to watch her favourite movie tonight instead of going out” there’s no “I kept Q up past his bedtime and he was a bit overwhelmed” no it’s naughty kids, punished kids, because how dare they not comply??!

Those kids only feel loved when they’re “good” or well behaved, and sadly as adults the likelihood is they will either emulate her behaviour, or continue to chase after her approval, perhaps even choosing partners who dictate how you should show love, just like mummy taught them, and that makes me so incredibly sad for them 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Regretting the living room colour choice yet Boss Mummy ?
Screenshot_20230604_200857_Instagram.jpg

The story is unrelated to the handprint. I spotted it above S head

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly I’m all for it if it means her children have a more involved mother!

Reactions: 4
They are something I would have wanted when I was 10 on holiday. They then itch your ears like duck and turn them green

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does anyone know if there is a thread for BM’s mate ‘familyandfizz’? She’s a beggy fucker

Reactions: 1
Why couldn’t she let sienna open up the beady bracelet thing? And oh my god when she used the green tweezer thing I nearly launched my phone.. 🙄🤮🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.