Boss_Mummy_Sale #18 Are They At The Effing Pub Again?!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah, looks quite narrow so not much room either side of the bed if the bed goes into the middle. Might look better once its actually done though

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think her bedroom in the loft looks tiny?
Yes yes and again yes! The tv is going to be so close to the bed and how is giant SNH going to lie down.
Oh babes you’re not going to be freezing long. My last house was a chalet bungalow and the bedroom was like a bloody oven
oh and tell me you’re jealous of your besties weight loss without telling me you’re jealous of your besties weight loss

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I forgot how much I enjoyed reading about this car crash of a mother 🤣 keep up the good work ladies! And thanks for the screenshots of the disaster

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes yes and again yes! The tv is going to be so close to the bed and how is giant SNH going to lie down.
Oh babes you’re not going to be freezing long. My last house was a chalet bungalow and the bedroom was like a bloody oven
oh and tell me you’re jealous of your besties weight loss without telling me you’re jealous of your besties weight loss
It’ll be like the boat but permanent 🤣

She’s awful, imagine being jealous and competitive with your best friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’ll be like the boat but permanent 🤣

She’s awful, imagine being jealous and competitive with your best friend.
Can't possibly have Chez being thinner than her can she! We all know she's that person who loves having a fat friend. Good on Chez, hope she loses what she wants and feels fabulous on her wedding day.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can't possibly have Chez being thinner than her can she! We all know she's that person who loves having a fat friend. Good on Chez, hope she loses what she wants and feels fabulous on her wedding day.
It’s so sad. Although when Chez started her weight loss, BM started calorie counting and didn’t last the week so I can’t see her sticking to these shakes if I’m honest.

Stories for the culled. SNH detests her. He’s glaring at her and one time she pans back to him and he acts exasperated 😂 it does look pokey but they’ve tried to cram too much in, would have been so much better to just have the open space.
IMG_1196.png
IMG_1197.png
IMG_1198.png
IMG_1199.png
IMG_1200.png
IMG_1201.png
IMG_1202.png
IMG_1203.png
IMG_1204.png
IMG_1205.png
IMG_1206.png
IMG_1207.png
IMG_1208.png
IMG_1209.png

Reactions: 6
It’s so sad. Although when Chez started her weight loss, BM started calorie counting and didn’t last the week so I can’t see her sticking to these shakes if I’m honest.
She may manage it food wise(for 2 weeks at least) but not a chance she will make it through the weekend without a drink. Not gonna happen.

Reactions: 5
Why are they in the loft AGAIN? I would be so pissed off if l were the builders! #culledcunt

Reactions: 9
He looks like he’s questioning how a bunk up in the copy room ended up with a loft conversation

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Does anyone else think it odd how she's quite happy to be up in a room, away from her kids, especially as Q the giant is only 2....

Reactions: 13
Does anyone else think it odd how she's quite happy to be up in a room, away from her kids, especially as Q the giant is only 2....
yeah I think it’s weird too. I wouldn’t be able to relax. Surely it makes most sense for Ella to have the room on the top floor

Reactions: 12
Really looking forward to them finding out the hard way why lofts get so much condensation 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
yeah I think it’s weird too. I wouldn’t be able to relax. Surely it makes most sense for Ella to have the room on the top floor
You would think but BM is selfish and wants her ‘dressing room’ and make up table back. She’s always moaning how she had to give it up when the kids arrived!
She is defo the girl who keeps ‘fat’ mates around so she can be skinny. KEEP GOING Chez !

Reactions: 14
It’s a worry when you’re “proud” that you haven’t had any booze for 3 days!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Does bootcamp really burn 500 calories!

I have just been for a 5 mile run and burnt 480!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.