Boss_Mummy_Sale #18 Are They At The Effing Pub Again?!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m amazed the builders actually cut a whole in the ceiling and they didn’t just lob something through the floor!
Is it just me but there doesn’t seem to be a whole lot of progress for 8 builders being there as long as they have

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Because BM gets her dressing room! That's all this was. She already had a spare room to put Ella in.
She said before that

Quinn’s old room - new office
BM bedroom - Ella’s room
S - stays put
Q - other room
Downstairs office - ‘kids play room’
Loft - BMs new room

Reactions: 1
She said before that

Quinn’s old room - new office
BM bedroom - Ella’s room
S - stays put
Q - other room
Downstairs office - ‘kids play room’
Loft - BMs new room
If the stairs are going in his old room there isn't going to be any room left for an office!

Reactions: 1
Sorry but….🤣🤣🤣🤣
IMG_1273.jpeg

All this effort seems absolutely mad, I don’t see the point of doing it all. It’s stressful and is surely going to cost the equivalent if not more of just moving if they want more space?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And Ellas's room will also be smaller if they are having to eat into that. Absolute waste of time even doing it, they aren't gaining a bedroom so won't have added any value. Crazy!

Reactions: 8
Stories for the culled. The office will be tiny if you can see from what I’ve got. If it was me I wouldn’t bother with the wall and door, I’d just have it as open. Maybe she should switch her dressing room for his office but she’d never 😂
IMG_1274.png
IMG_1275.png
IMG_1276.png
IMG_1277.png
IMG_1278.png
IMG_1279.png
IMG_1280.png

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Living for the drama 🍿😀

this whole thing is super suss. The quick turn around for planning permission, the cowboy builders and now the steel work is wrong 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 9
Maybe I’m reading too much into it but Ella’s text to her is weird! ‘Sorry to bother you’? Doesn’t sound like she is as close to her step kids as she pretends…

Reactions: 18
Maybe I’m reading too much into it but Ella’s text to her is weird! ‘Sorry to bother you’? Doesn’t sound like she is as close to her step kids as she pretends…
I thought it was a neighbour or friends daughter!

Reactions: 7
Didn’t she go away for a long weekend for her 30 abroad??? She banged on about that’s where S was conceived…. That was after she was married…. Fancy forgetting where your rainbow baby was conceived

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.