Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meg78

VIP Member
Ok we can’t add a poll halfway through a thread so let’s try one on this post!

Do you think Georgie is an alcoholic and needs an intervention?

👍🏻 for Yes
😢 for No it’s totally normal to drink everyday

Reactions: 90

Meg78

VIP Member
That post re Logan’s birthday… ‘you were 6 when I came into your life’. Me me me.
Wouldn’t you phrase it ‘you were 6 when you came into my life?’
“When you were 6 I shagged your da on a business trip and stole him from your mummy 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Herefortruth

I cannot believe the thread for BM is up and running - I thought it was shut down years ago - I was culled by BM in what I believe was the original great cull about 5 years ago 🤣 delighted to see that absolutely nothing has changed. Still wearing those ridiculous silver bracelets, still a raving alcoholic, still crying every other day and still trying to convince us all her husband is hot. Happy fucking Tuesday indeed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

jazzy22

VIP Member
Early thread suggestion:
Drinking wine out a popcorn tube with a husband that looks like a pube 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

ohdoris

VIP Member
Why is she O B S E S S E D with height. Fuck off with your Jolly Green Giant complex you great big Knobhead.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
So she's sat crying on the stairs because the builders have left the lights on in the loft, she's tried to go in to the loft and the hatch fell on her head. Whilst she was doing that she left Q in his bedroom and closed the baby gate (because that obviously means he's safe in the room and can't do anything) and he's tipped talc powder all over the floor and his bed. I bet you're now thinking that's all that could go wrong right?! WRONG!! She hoovered her car earlier and the hoover broke so she can't hoover said talc up 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
“Washing is a blue job in our house”

Yeah, because your husband doesn’t want you to see the lipstick on his shirt/smell the perfume on his clothes/find the random pants in his pocket love 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Instalol

Thread suggestion. All this drama about a stool, Boss Mummy you’re the ultimate tool 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

notokhun

Chatty Member
Who the hell goes to soft play and gets alcohol?!
I am honestly out of words.

If they lived in a deprived area I would have them on my case load.

Genuinely wish I knew their car reg because I would report them for drink driving. They do it all the time. Absolutely disgusting.

I know you read here boss mummy, won't spend 200 quid on a day out your kids will actually enjoy but will host countless dinner parties with cocktails, 'fancy' food, get your hair fried, nails done, buy shit clothes from vinted. Sort your bloody priorities out

• Heart
Reactions: 30

BeauJD

Chatty Member
I think we are all forgetting. It’s not Sienna’s birthday, it’s Boss Twats 7 year anniversary of bossing Mum life. Gosh we are silly.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Meg78

VIP Member
‘Bossing being the boss of my own boss baby’. Twat.
---
🆘 🆘

GUYS!! She’s only gone and shown the niece AND THE GRANDMA on her stories!!! This is not a drill!!!

View attachment 2168098View attachment 2168099View attachment 2168100View attachment 2168101
Can I just say how much I appreciate you blocking out the kids faces, tattles always touted as trolls behaving badly but as a mother I really appreciate small details like this to protect kids even if their parents don’t

Now, back to our usual programming….. the crush she has on Logan is creepy AF and makes me suuuuuper uncomfortable

• Heart

ohdoris

VIP Member
Remember the massively underwhelming dress reveal last year 😂 SNH was not one bit arsed. And this is why she’s upset, because she’s still trying too hard to stop his wandering eye.

• Haha
  • Heart

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Does this gin soaked fuckwit not remember what it’s like to be 7? Has she drank away her brain cells?
So what if it’s shite… I took my youngest to smiggle with vouchers she had and topped it up by £20 and she left swinging ber wee bag full of “tat” with a massive smile. We went for dinner at her choice of place and sat and played with all of it waiting on pizza. Did I want to spend £20 on scented pencils and fidget spinners? No… did I want to go to a chain restaurant for average pizza? No… but i got to spend quality time with my baby and she had the time of her life. Honestly can’t get over how fucking horrendously selfish she is. She is such a bloody awful parent who does the bare minimum… I dread to think how mentally fucked up those kids will be when they reach adulthood because the pair of them can’t see past their own noses.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Meg78

VIP Member
…….ok I’ll say it:

BUT THAT COULD HAVE BEEN MONEY FOR SWIMMING LESSONS GEORGIE!

Feels like we’re in a flippin’ panto these days, “swimming moneys behind yooooou!”

• Haha
  • Heart

cill2019

VIP Member
He looks like he’s questioning how a bunk up in the copy room ended up with a loft conversation

• Haha